Wireless Keyboard?

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by dmbmar, May 18, 2011.

1. dmbmar macrumors newbie

Can anyone suggest a full size, wireless keyboard (which includes a number pad) to go with my new MBP? In my office I connect to an external monitor, use a majic trackpad and I need a good, business friendly wireless keyboard.

Suggestions?

2. atlanticza macrumors 6502a

atlanticza

As I understand it, Apple has ceased the manufacture of a wireless keyboard with numeric keypad. I have an older Apple version which meets your needs. Perhaps second hand?
    Failing that you can buy a wireless keyboard and the separate bluetooth keypad.

3. dmbmar thread starter macrumors newbie

Not a bad solution - thanks for that suggestion. But that keyboard is a bit "compact" - even when you add the key pad. I do like that it is a 100% bluethooth solution.

Other ideas?

4. nate13 macrumors 6502

nate13

Just my two cents, but if your using a macbook (or anything with the chicklet keys already) then the best bet is to keep that as a theme. I'm using a Saitek wired Eclipse and honestly it's a pain switching back and forth between the MBP and the desk. Try out some keyboards for feel, and go with what meshes best with your style of typing. thats the best advice I can give.

5. rtheb macrumors 6502

This has been discussed here:

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1143156

Also watch the video review about the recommended KeyPad: