woman eats 30K calorie supper!!!

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Keebler, Dec 29, 2010.

1. Keebler macrumors 68030

Ok. so this lady must have a severe mental imbalance or issue to think that this is 'ok' and that 'ppl who feel guilty for eating are hilarious'

we may be hilarious, but I'd bet alot of money we're going to live alot longer.

this disgusts me:

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/WeirdNews/2010/12/27/16680661.html

2. Neolithium macrumors 6502a

Neolithium

"Wants to be the worlds fattest woman"....enjoy your heart attack :rolleyes:

3. Rodimus Prime macrumors G4

Rodimus Prime

fattest person in the world is not exactly an honor anyone should want.

4. Moyank24 macrumors 601

Moyank24

Anyone who would pay for such a thing may be even more disturbed than she is.

Gross

5. RawBert macrumors 68000

RawBert

6. KnightWRX macrumors Pentium

KnightWRX

Old news, she tries to maintain a 12k calorie diet/day. She's going for a record. She was all the rage last summer.

Guilty or not guilty has nothing to do with eating right/wrong. Eat what you want, just make sure to keep your calorie absorption within limits (metabolism + physical activity) and you'll keep an healthy weight. There's nothing wrong with sugar/fat/alcohol and other non-"good for you!" foods and ingredients, it's just that these tend to be much more calorie dense and thus are much less filling per calorie eaten, so you end up ingesting much more to get that "full" feeling you should never get anyhow (if you fell stuffed, you over-ate).

It's all about quantity. I baked a cake and made some very delicious gingerbread cookies for christmas. I ate 2 types of "tourtieres" + turkey + deserts + tons of appetizers at the christmas diner. I didn't gain a single a pound.

7. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

Christ, may be old news but new to me. I like to eat but after a plate (a standard sized plate) of Turkey dinner I was stuffed. She is definitely a sick woman. I was just thinking about lunch, not so much any more.

8. Arran macrumors 601

Arran

She's obviously anorexic: Every time she looks in the mirror she sees a fat person. :)

9. OllyW Moderator

OllyW

Staff Member

Indeed...

[​IMG]

10. Arran macrumors 601

Arran

I rest my case!

And that reminds me, I need a new office chair. Broke the old one.

11. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

Agreed. This woman is just sad.

12. dXTC macrumors 68020

dXTC

In subsequent interviews, Donna (her real first name; she goes by the name of "Treasure" on the BBW adult site Supersizebombshells.com) admitted that going for the record was more of a fantasy than anything, stated mainly for her online fans and FAs. She says that she would most likely stop before getting close to that 1,000 pound mark; she doesn't want to become completely immobilized.

As KnightWRX said, this is rather old news.

Personally, I've seen cuter SSBBWs. ;)

13. xlii macrumors 68000

xlii

The program in the US Army (basic training) was designed to burn 5000 calories a day. Basically you were moving 16 hours a day. Just can think of doing 12k or 30k calories a day.

Anyone know how many calories someone burns running a marathon?

14. Scuby macrumors regular

An "average" sustainable long distance pace (12km/h, about 8mph) will burn through about 1000 calories an hour. I suspect she's not running quite that much ;)

I seem to remember people out in the Arctic / Antartic tend to eat ~ 6000 calories a day, since so much is lost due to cold, etc. Maybe she lives in her fridge most of the day? (Which would explain the calorie intake too!) :)

David

15. Arran macrumors 601

Arran

Does rolling downhill count?

16. xlii macrumors 68000

xlii

Traditionally the Eskimo's ate 6000 calories a day... mostly animal fat. They needed that much to survive a hunter gatherer lifestyle in a very cold climate.

17. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Seriously, no one is questioning this? I don't care how big this woman is, no one can eat 90 pounds of food plus 2 hams and 5 loaves of bread.

18. dXTC, Dec 29, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2010

dXTC macrumors 68020

dXTC

I am an FA myself, and have turned my head in admiration towards women that would make most men say "Daaaaaaaaaamn!", but I wouldn't pay to see this. I'm not into feederism; there's usually a control/codependency issue at play, and I prefer more equity in my relationships.

As I said above, I've seen cuter SSBBWs. The "Steelers Girl" is one:
    [​IMG]

The "Son, I Am Moon" girl has a sweet smile too, but I can't seem to find an online image that works.
    EDIT: Found it!
    [​IMG]

19. VideoFreek macrumors 6502

VideoFreek

I'm always amazed by the amount of abuse the human body can withstand. How is she not already dead? How is it that her bones don't break under the load? Astonishing, really.

20. NickZac macrumors 68000

NickZac

21. dXTC macrumors 68020

dXTC

Like most people her size, the amount of time she stands is very limited indeed. When out and about, she's scooter-bound. Her husband drives her most places.

Another plus-size adult model, the 600-ish "Goddess Patty" (the one that smothered Wee Man in the "Magic Trick" clip in Jackass 2), did a few "daily life" vids that made it to DailyMotion. One such DailyMotion clip depicted her walking from her bathroom to her living room couch-- maybe 5-7 meters (15-22 feet), and she was totally out of breath afterward.

22. Abstract macrumors Penryn

Abstract

Michael Phelps consumes 13000 calories/day, but he's a world-class athlete, not a world-class cow.

23. KnightWRX macrumors Pentium

KnightWRX

Ok, this thread is getting weird. Seriously, the BBW fetish thing grosses me out. It did back before I was in shape/thin and it still does now. There's nothing wrong with a little excess baby fat on a girl, that's cute. I'm talking 130-135 lbs on a girl that should weight 110. But as soon as cellulite/stretch marks/unnatural creases show up, it's game over.

That moon girl has nothing about her face that's cute.

That's of course on days he's training. Event days, he probably needs less because he'll spend most of his time sitting and waiting for results/his turn. On days in his jammies on the couch resting, he's probably around a 2500 for metabolism because of his muscle mass.

It's important for anyone to figure out their base metabolism and to figure out how much they burn depending on what activities they do. That's how you maintain your weight. You can eat anything and everything, fat/sugar/alcohol, just as long as you keep your calories in check to not go over what you spend. That way your weight won't change, though if not eating right all the time, you'll have deficiencies in vitamins/fibers/proteins which your body needs and you'll just end up being hungry because these calorie dense foods are not filling at all.

Hence why there's no such thing as a "diet". Just eat right, indulge reasonably in any of the comfort foods you need, make sure calories in = calories out, and you're set for a healthy weight. There's no magic pill or magic recipe to it.

24. redAPPLE macrumors 68030

redAPPLE

i hear a chair screaming for help.

25. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

What is "FA"?

In this lady's case it is not just fat, she has an actual goal to make it to total immobility. FFS, I'm huge but I walk and can even jog quite a distance just fine.