Not trying to get too far ahead of myself here, but it does seem quite likely that I will get either the next Mac Pro or possibly an iMac Pro to replace my current mid 2010 Mac Pro. I really don't know much about GPUs, but I heard that NVIDIA now supports Macs and I wonder if it would be worth it to get a decent GPU upgrade while I wait for my next computer. I currently still have the ATI Radeon HD 5770 in it, that came with it. Could I just go out and get an NVIDIA GPU for something like 100$-300$ bucks, put it in and see improved performance in AE and DaVinci Resolve? Which one is a good deal? Thanks!