So I currently own the X and really am back and forth about upgrading to the XS Max outright as I get 10% off of it. Is it worth the upgrade coming from the X or just wait for the new iPhone later this year. Was also thinking about waiting until the first 5g iPhone comes out. I usually like getting the S year model iPhones but still on the fence. Any advice?