WoW Cataclysm Beta invitations out! (Any mac users get in?)

Discussion in 'Mac and PC Games' started by Pojo458, Jun 30, 2010.

1. Pojo458 macrumors member

Pojo458

Just heard that the beta for the new World of Warcraft expansion is being opened to a few beta testers every week. What I want to know is if any mac users have gotten in or if it is just window users at first.

2. airwalke macrumors member

Negative. Sigh, I knew I should have run my beta diagnostic tool from Blizzard in Boot Camp.

3. Huntn macrumors G5

Huntn

Just curious, wondering how many here are looking forward to seeing Azeroth get'n torn up? :) Although I have sworn off, I have mixed feelings. I wonder how close to Storm Wind you'll see disruptions?

4. Pojo458 thread starter macrumors member

Pojo458

A great idea, I've been playing since the WoW beta (I buy prepaid cards with my extra money so I would leave WoW and then come back on a couple months at a time) the scenery and the quests in Azeroth have gotten repetitive over the years, the idea that the barrens is getting revamped makes me excited.

5. Gasu E. macrumors 601

Gasu E.

Looking forward to it. I haven't played for over a year (and not seriously for 3) and I'm going back in. I have no interest i serious play but I will level a toon through all the revamped zones.

6. Pojo458 thread starter macrumors member

Pojo458

The thing I despise about cataclysm is that hunters are going to have a starting pet, its making things way to easy for them.

7. aznguyen316 macrumors 68020

aznguyen316

^that's weird considering you get one a level 10 right? Not like it's too hard to get that far. oh well.. no big I'm not gonna be rerolling any alts anytime soon.

8. Huntn macrumors G5

Huntn

It's just for show... ;)