Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ericwn

macrumors G4
Apr 24, 2016
If it’s like the 12 it wasn’t worth going to max…features didn’t come close to being better at all.

But by your sound logic the higher device is a man’s device hence you probably bought it anyway.

ericwn

macrumors G4
Apr 24, 2016
Some people don’t drink, smoke or gamble, they enjoy buying tech, that Is their hobby.

Is it a waste of money, yes, if they can afford it, why not.

Probably because there’s always something good or better that could be done with money other than fall into dumb consumerism.

On the other hand I don’t overthink the stupidity of others, that leads nowhere.

fathergll

macrumors 68000
Sep 3, 2014
There’s a mass hysteria over camera bumps I swear. It’s a tiny little protrusion on the back of your phone that you don’t even notice once a case is on anyways. I wish the camera “bump” was bigger, the bigger it is the better the components they can squeeze inside.

This, is a camera bump, try carrying this around all day and you won’t ever complain about a 1mm protrusion on the back of your phone ever again.

View attachment 1830695

I wish they had just one camera on the back but even bigger. Personally I'd opt for the best IQ on a fixed 26mm lens over having subpar tele and fisheye lens. I'd opt for that option every time.

Sir Ruben

macrumors 68000
Jul 3, 2010
UK
This whiny arrogant muppet is getting a lot wrong these days. iPhone 12S, squared off Apple Watch. Don’t be surprised if this is NOT the iPhone 14.

Reactions: Wags

ericwn

macrumors G4
Apr 24, 2016
Wether these leaks are real or not, I’ll be upgrading next year. I’ve put myself on a 2 year upgrade cycle, so no 13 Pro Max for me. Granted I have a 12 Pro Max, so I’m not missing anything.

But how can a fake be a leak? By definition a leak is a true product.

Tankmaze

macrumors 68000
Mar 7, 2012
Why would Apple bother decreasing the notch size on the 13, and make it go away next year.

I'm not sure about next year iphones, more like 2-3 years from now for this rumor to be true.

off3nc3

macrumors regular
Jan 19, 2014
Romania
Think I'll wait for the reviews before buying , worried the 120hz screen drains the battery unnecessarily
That's why they improved the battery life by another wopping 2.5 hours , I wouldn't worry too much about the battery drain but tbh i'd take a lower battery through the day and have 120hz otherwise I don't see the point of even upgrading the phone for this option.

Last edited:
Reactions: George Dawes

cookiemonster89

macrumors regular
Dec 13, 2012
But hands down do you guys really believe Apple will put this giant camera system completly flush into the body next year? The punchhole can be true if the manage to get the Face ID stuff under the glas but i am very unsure about the camera. They always got bigger over the last years - would be a strange step to make them smaller again other than Apple has some kind of new technology in the pipeline to tick physics ;-)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.