[WW] Anyone interested?

TechGod

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Feb 25, 2014
New Zealand
Hi! I've been lurking here for a bit and I've seen the WW games but when I went to participate in one there were none active:p

So anyone want to start the games again or are people bored of them?

Intell

macrumors P6
Jan 24, 2010
Inside
If you need another warm cotteny body to start, I'll play. But only of it's a simple one. All that other stuff is too much for me to juggle. With a bit of prodding and a storyline, I may even host it.

TechGod

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Feb 25, 2014
New Zealand
You start a WW thread to gauge interest, then come out and say you can't host?!?

:rolleyes:

In any event, I'll play if we can get a host.
I have no problems hosting. I'd just have to read previous threads to see the format and the expectations from the host. I recall a WW player once who, prematurely attempted to host a game but was told to wait.

So shouldn't I, a first time player also not immediately be swamped with the duty of host due to not having full knowledge in the game?

Tomorrow

macrumors 604
Mar 2, 2008
Always a day away
I have no problems hosting. I'd just have to read previous threads to see the format and the expectations from the host. I recall a WW player once who, prematurely attempted to host a game but was told to wait.

So shouldn't I, a first time player also not immediately be swamped with the duty of host due to not having full knowledge in the game?
Typically when someone rings the game bell, so to speak, and calls for players to join, he/she already has a game (often times with a theme) already developed.

TechGod

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Feb 25, 2014
New Zealand
Typically when someone rings the game bell, so to speak, and calls for players to join, he/she already has a game (often times with a theme) already developed.
Right, I understand this now. The problem is I don't want to be a bad host and possibly ruin this game, if absolutely no one wants to host then I will.

----------

So far we have 7 players (or 6 if I'm hosting)

Queen of Spades

macrumors 68030
May 9, 2008
The Iron Throne
I would run one, but I'd need some time to come up with a good setting and story. I'm interested in doing one that provides backstories for people.

I'm in in some capacity.

TechGod

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Feb 25, 2014
New Zealand
Koodauw is an old timer in these games. Hardly is he a newbie. I can't participate unluckily due to work scheduling and travel plans.
Unfortunate. Would love to have as many players as possible.

----------

I would run one, but I'd need some time to come up with a good setting and story. I'm interested in doing one that provides backstories for people.

I'm in in some capacity.
Is it needed to have a story line? I've seen most do but I've also seen simple games.

----------

I think we have enough players. Correct?

TechGod

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Feb 25, 2014
New Zealand
Out of curiosity... what does WW mean? I'm assuming game, but that's it.
Werewolf. The gist of the game is that there are wolves and villager and the villagers don't know anyone elses role but the wolves know who all the villagers are. And the wolves also know each other. You vote for who you think is a wolf and the person that has the most votes is eliminated from the games.

Is that correct or have I missed something out old players?

WoodNUFC

macrumors 6502a
Apr 30, 2009
A Library
I'll take the blame for that. He wanted to gauge interest and I suggested he put the [WW] in the title to get attention.