Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Tomorrow

macrumors 604
Mar 2, 2008
Always a day away
I'd say he was referring to Comeagain? who assigned him a role.

Ah.. An angle that hadn't occurred to me, thank you for drawing my attention to it.

*sigh* I really don't know what it is I'm doing in all these games that make people so mind-numbingly suspicious of me that they come up with such ridiculously far-fetched theories like that I'm actually talking about clearing the goddamn GAME GOD as a non-WW. :rolleyes: Anybody up for accusing me of being in cahoots with aggie or jav6454 as well, while you're at it?

I am going out this evening with my wife and son to a local rock show and this is likely my last post for the day - and at this rate, the game.

At least I made it to day 2 this time. Good luck, villagers.

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Haswell
Jul 29, 2008
In a coffee shop.
*sigh* I really don't know what it is I'm doing in all these games that make people so mind-numbingly suspicious of me that they come up with such ridiculously far-fetched theories like that I'm actually talking about clearing the goddamn GAME GOD as a non-WW. :rolleyes: Anybody up for accusing me of being in cahoots with aggie or jav6454 as well, while you're at it?

I am going out this evening with my wife and son to a local rock show and this is likely my last post for the day - and at this rate, the game.

At least I made it to day 2 this time. Good luck, villagers.

Well, I posted that in post #144 I assumed that you were making an oblique reference to the NW and voted for ravenvii as a consequence.

Don't panic

macrumors 603
Jan 30, 2004
having a drink at Milliways
I never saw such a maneuver in the time I was lurking in these threads!
With Plutonius's brief vote having placed WoodNUFC - for all of three seconds - at four votes, in the event of a tie, he is now in line to be lynched. Moyank24 - who had been leading that list - now has no votes; the candidate initially vying with her for the position of candidate to face a lynching, mrkramer, has also seen his votes evaporate.

WoodNUFC: (3): curmudgeonette, philbeeney, and Dsching.

ravenvii: (3): Don't panic, Moyank24, Twietee

details, but if the votes stayed that way, it would have been ravenvii, not woodnufc, as the last valid vote for him had come earlier (changed votes have no influence on the outcome)
I'd say he was referring to Comeagain? who assigned him a role.
this makes zero sense to me.

i amhesitant to do this but i am switching off from tomorrow for now. a temporary no vote but i hope to be able to come and change back to an actual vote before deadline

Suspended
Jul 11, 2006
Somewhere
On the off chance that Tomorrow is one of the neighborhood watch or the newly assigned seer I will switch to Ravenvii since if Tomorrow is a wolf he seemed to be making his defensive vote to protect him and they could very well both be wolves.

Don't panic

macrumors 603
Jan 30, 2004
updated tally based on scepticalscribe's previous one:

Ravenvii: (6): philbeeney, Tomorrow, Plutonius, Queen of Spades, Scepticalscribe and mrkramer
Tomorrow: (3): curmudgeonette,, Moyank24, and Ravenvii
Sythas: (1): rick snagwell
Scepticalscribe: (1): Sythas
novote (1) dontpanic

Yet to vote, Dsching, mscriv

rick snagwell

macrumors 68040
Feb 12, 2011
alta loma, ca
reached 80 degress while we were at the zoo! was so awesome! im glad tomorrow is off the hook, def think he always easy target.

dont panic...you keeping that no vote? whats up with that?

Comeagain?

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Feb 17, 2011
Spokane, WA
End of Day 2

Ravenvii was lynched. A villager.

It's now night. Send in your PMs!

Night deadline is:
Code:
Time (hh:mm m-d-y)    Timezone
10:00pm 02-06-2016    Pacific (America/Los_Angeles)
12:00am 02-07-2016    Central US (America/Mexico_City)
1:00am 02-07-2016      Eastern US (America/New_York)
6:00am 02-07-2016      GMT (Europe/London)
7:00am 02-07-2016      Central Europe (Europe/Zurich)

Dsching

Suspended
Sep 11, 2014
:( You need to give more time on the weekends. I missed the vote because I had to tend the family.

Reading through the thread and seeing ravenvii lynched was really bad. Especially since I knew that he was a villager all along.

Don't panic

macrumors 603
Jan 30, 2004
reached 80 degress while we were at the zoo! was so awesome! im glad tomorrow is off the hook, def think he always easy target.

dont panic...you keeping that no vote? whats up with that?
I wanted to get wood off the hook, based on his post, but keep the situation fluid in case something happened. If i just had switched th raven it would have been 6-4 and an almost done deal. Mrkramer vote basically did that
then i was too busy being disappointed by the knicks once again..

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Haswell
Jul 29, 2008
In a coffee shop.
good ol weekend is upon us...and for you, scribe, its super bowl weekend here....so not a lot gets done. i know im gone the whole day tomorrow.

Enjoy your Super Bowl.

Well, my week-end includes heading in to the farmers' market, some cooking (homemade fish chowder), drinking wine (a good Pouilly-Fuisée - a white Burgundy) with my brother, watching some soccer, reading some newspapers and books, listening to some good music…...

Tomorrow

macrumors 604
Mar 2, 2008
Always a day away
In post 123, Don't Panic made what I considered a very uncharacteristic move, not in that he voted for me, but that he did so without all of his in-depth over analysis that we've all come to expect. I have to admit, that put him on my radar. But he just as readily switched to a no vote after I put up a defense. That, to me, is a very un-wolf-like move.

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Haswell
Jul 29, 2008
In a coffee shop.
In post 123, Don't Panic made what I considered a very uncharacteristic move, not in that he voted for me, but that he did so without all of his in-depth over analysis that we've all come to expect. I have to admit, that put him on my radar. But he just as readily switched to a no vote after I put up a defense. That, to me, is a very un-wolf-like move.

Well, I think it possible that he may have moved his vote elsewhere after I pointed to what seemed to be your defence in post #144 in two subsequent posts.

At this stage, I'm not sure that he - or any of the rest of us - have an awful lot to work on ; when @Don't panic offers an in-depth analysis, it tends to be a few days into a game, as by then he may have some data and material to analyse.

However, for now, there is little to work on except our certain knowledge that @WoodNUFC, @ravenvii and @twietee were all villagers. And our knowledge that the belated appointment of our Seer meant that this individual at least survived the first day and - probably - night.

Plutonius

macrumors G3
Feb 22, 2003
New Hampshire, USA

or he was infected by you and changed his vote. "Don't Panic" doing a no vote was a first I think.

Reactions: Scepticalscribe

Don't panic

macrumors 603
Jan 30, 2004
i have already stated i changed the vote because of your posts, namely you implying to be a special, so i don't see how that is surprising.
although whether that was truthful on your part, or just a last-ditch (and successful) attempt to avoid the gallows remains to be determined

or he was infected by you and changed his vote. "Don't Panic" doing a no vote was a first I think.

putting the groundwork for the usual "why is he still alive" approach? ;)

not to mention that that specific 'novote' wasn't exactly neutral, since at the time it was cast it was saving wood's buttocks (again remains to be seen if wisely or not)

Reactions: Scepticalscribe

Comeagain?

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Feb 17, 2011
Spokane, WA
And... Night 2 is over!

mscriv has been killed.

It's now Day 3, which will be longer to compensate for the Superbowl.

Deadline will be:
Code:
Time (hh:mm m-d-y) Timezone
11:00am 02-08-2016    Pacific (America/Los_Angeles)
1:00pm 02-08-2016      Central US (America/Mexico_City)
2:00pm 02-08-2016      Eastern US (America/New_York)
7:00pm 02-08-2016      GMT (Europe/London)
8:00pm 02-08-2016      Central Europe (Europe/Zurich)
[doublepost=1454816127][/doublepost]Wow. I really should try to keep the deadlines around that time in the future. That works out a lot better for everyone involved.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.