Xiaomi Mi5s

Discussion in 'Alternatives to iOS and iOS Devices' started by mclld, Sep 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mclld macrumors 68000

Looks nice, the video is not in English though. I will try and find one in English

2. spriter macrumors 65816

spriter

Hmm... Slight spec bump from the Mi5 which is a very decent phone except for the camera which falls short of other flagships.

Will be interesting to see if Xiaomi can pull off this move to a seemingly 6-month release schedule. They've lost market share but I'm not sure if saturating their line up even more is the way to go.

And, realistically, it'll be months before it's available to anyone not employing an army of students or using bots to snap up the paltry amount that are produced for flash sales.

3. MRU macrumors demi-god

MRU

Will Xiaomi ever follow Huawei and release proper international versions ?

4. Sensamic macrumors 68030

I really like both! Mainly the 5.2 one.

64GB of storage instead of 32, better battery, better fingerprint scanner, snapdragon 821, good price, IPS screen with 600 nits, etc. Oh, and 4K video recording!

There's a local shop where I live that imports Xiaomi phones. If they bring these I will be very tempted.

5. Truefan31 macrumors 68040

Truefan31

The fingerprint scanner tech sounds cool. On our way to scanners behind the screen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.