Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/3A109a Safari/419.3)

tiredhorses said:
Note to mods: I think we need a Ghall saga section in the forums. :p

We have a perfectly good wasteland already, thanks!

P.S. good luck.

lmfao!!!! Best reply!

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
I think you're about ready for your enrollment in Iscariot's school of romance.

Next time she's over, have a bubble bath prepared. Nice scented oils. A bottle of champagne in a chilled bucket, a very small assortment of fine chocolates, and a satin robe hanging on the door.

500 thread count Egyptian cotton sheets, a layer of rose petals, cinnamon orange candles.

Boosh.

can it be a nice pinot or merlot and victoria's secret garden bath bubbles? (amber rose or love spell)

Iscariot

macrumors 68030
Aug 16, 2007
Toronteazy
can it be a nice pinot or merlot and victoria's secret garden bath bubbles? (amber rose or love spell)

Sure. I just find the bubbly goes best with the bubbles. I'm a sucker for matching textures. Although I'd pick my fragrances from the Body Shop.

xUKHCx

Administrator emeritus
Jan 15, 2006
The Kop
Sure. I just find the bubbly goes best with the bubbles. I'm a sucker for matching textures. Although I'd pick my fragrances from the Body Shop.

Considering the age involved wouldn't this be illegal on more than one level.

And I doubt his mum would be too happy if she found out.

Put me down for £1 on 13th December 2008. Which i suppose by then will be about $4

Iscariot

macrumors 68030
Aug 16, 2007
Toronteazy
Considering the age involved wouldn't this be illegal on more than one level.

And I doubt his mum would be too happy if she found out.

Put me down for £1 on 13th December 2008. Which i suppose by then will be about $4

Not in the true North, strong and free, it's not.

I see your bet and raise you a year. Two, if he doesn't take my advice.

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005

Fair enough. And the body shop works. They have a new seasonal sent right now anyway. :)

Grey Beard

macrumors 65816
Sep 10, 2005
The Antipodes.
Has the Gentle Readership of MacRumors considered that GHall is suffering from an extremely acute case of PORTNOY'S COMPLAINT [in which case all your bets will be safe for many years to cum]

KGB

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.