You Can Now Personalize Your Apple Pencil With Slickwraps

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Slickwraps recently began selling fully customizable skins for the Apple Pencil, which help to give the drawing tool a more personal touch.

Using the Slickwraps design tool, customers can create their own skin with custom images, text, emoji, and clipart. The skins are available in gloss and matte finishes for $8.42 each, regardless of the design, plus shipping.

Slickwraps already sells a wide variety of predesigned Apple Pencil skins, including one that mimics a retro Mac, for $5.42 each plus shipping.

Article Link: You Can Now Personalize Your Apple Pencil With Slickwraps

[Author's Note: This article is not affiliated with or sponsored by Slickwraps.]

Last edited by a moderator:

SoulCloud

macrumors member
Apr 8, 2016
Reactions: CriticalVoice

Steve.P.JobsFan

macrumors 6502a
Jan 27, 2010
Columbus
Just ordered one. The images are really low resolution, so since I couldn’t really see what the metal skins look like, I ordered a white one. Don’t really care about customizing the look, rather I want something for grip as my hands are usually sweaty and the glossy finish on the Pencil makes it slippery.
[doublepost=1497060106][/doublepost]
It's some serious Apple pricing there. 9.99 for a plastic cap or clipper? :) You'd get a decent Parker Pen for that kind of money.
$4.99 for this one.

https://www.amazon.com/Tablet-Stylu...60078&sr=8-5&keywords=apple+pencil+cap+holder

Reactions: Dopestar

Prozak0820

macrumors 6502
May 14, 2015
Tampa, Florida
Don't buy from SlickWraps! They have the worst service an the skins aren't always precise.
Yea just bought the clear skin for my jet black 7 plus and both skins weren’t cut properly. But good thing I got it 50% off. But I’m not getting another. That was terrible.just wish dbrand made a clear skin.

Relentless Power

macrumors Nehalem
Jul 12, 2016
First we had watch straps.. now we have slickwraps ffs
Two different things. Apple Watch bands that are OEM, come from Apple. Slickwraps is a company making their own product and manufacturing it to sell for the Apple Pencil as an accessory. Apple doesn't make wraps for the Apple Pencil.

cableguy84

macrumors 65816
Sep 7, 2015
Two different things. Apple Watch bands that are OEM, come from Apple. Slickwraps is a company making their own product and manufacturing it to sell for the Apple Pencil as an accessory. Apple doesn't make wraps for the Apple Pencil.
My point was ; will we now have an update every time a new pencil wrap is released. That could be painful

Reactions: Dopestar

Applebot1

macrumors 6502a
Jan 4, 2014
UK
Timmy will be kicking himself now. Lol

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.