Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ysvsr1

macrumors member
Sep 23, 2013
Don't buy anything from slickwraps. The worst company i have ever dealt with. Worst customer care and worst products.

SoN1NjA

macrumors 68020
Feb 3, 2016
My point was ; will we now have an update every time a new pencil wrap is released. That could be painful
Thing is, nobody gives a **** about a sticker for their Apple Pencil

whereas us watch owners are always on the lookout for new bands, and for guys like me that only buy from Apple I'm always happy to hear about new watch bands

The difference is, Apple and Shitwraps, 1st party and 3rd party

wasn't that funny m8

DennisTM

macrumors newbie
Jan 20, 2015
Don't buy from SlickWraps! They have the worst service an the skins aren't always precise.
I can only agree.

I decided to leave a "review" on here since this is a "neutral" space. Obviously, they would not publish my review on their own site lol.

I've bought a skin for my iPad Air 2 last summer and regret it. The other day I received an e-mail from them asking to leave a review on their site, which reminded me that I used to have this useless piece of ----. Totally forgot in the meantime. Anyways, their customer service is basically non-existent. The skin that I bought simply did not fit my Air 2. The skin was too large or too "long". I took pictures of the installation process. During application, I noticed the defect. Just have a look yourself. The skin was aligned perfectly, judging by the camera/speaker grill. Nonetheless, I was left with a big part in between that wouldn't become smooth, because as I said the skin was all around too large.

Contacted them, asked for a refund, they refused. They said I could get a replacement under the "goof" policy, was supposed to pay the shipping fee or so. I obviously rejected that, since I did nothing wrong during installation. They eventually agreed on sending out a replacement but never did.

When peeling it off, the whole back of the iPad was ruined with residue. To this day, even, it's still on there.

Just forget about them.

I had the same skin on my iPhone, and again, I have residue of the glue right in the gap between the glass and the aluminium. Those 20$ basically ruined my 700$ iPhone. Thanks, slickwraps. Oh, but the iPhone one fit perfectly.

IMG_3878.JPG IMG_3879.JPG IMG_3880.JPG IMG_3889.JPG

slickwrapsinc

macrumors 6502
Jul 18, 2014
Andover, USA
Don't buy from SlickWraps! They have the worst service an the skins aren't always precise.

Oh, No! We're used to only hearing that about our competitors. Shoot us a DM and let's make it right!

Weston
Slickwraps
[automerge]1569957666[/automerge]
I can only agree.

I decided to leave a "review" on here since this is a "neutral" space. Obviously, they would not publish my review on their own site lol.

I've bought a skin for my iPad Air 2 last summer and regret it. The other day I received an e-mail from them asking to leave a review on their site, which reminded me that I used to have this useless piece of ----. Totally forgot in the meantime. Anyways, their customer service is basically non-existent. The skin that I bought simply did not fit my Air 2. The skin was too large or too "long". I took pictures of the installation process. During application, I noticed the defect. Just have a look yourself. The skin was aligned perfectly, judging by the camera/speaker grill. Nonetheless, I was left with a big part in between that wouldn't become smooth, because as I said the skin was all around too large.

Contacted them, asked for a refund, they refused. They said I could get a replacement under the "goof" policy, was supposed to pay the shipping fee or so. I obviously rejected that, since I did nothing wrong during installation. They eventually agreed on sending out a replacement but never did.

When peeling it off, the whole back of the iPad was ruined with residue. To this day, even, it's still on there.

Just forget about them.

I had the same skin on my iPhone, and again, I have residue of the glue right in the gap between the glass and the aluminium. Those 20$ basically ruined my 700$ iPhone. Thanks, slickwraps. Oh, but the iPhone one fit perfectly.

View attachment 754025 View attachment 754026 View attachment 754027 View attachment 754028

Hello!

This seems to be a repost from a customer on Twitter whom we've helped with a replacement due to the fact the install was not correct. This account was made with the intention to repost that onto this thread.

This customer's issue was indeed resolved and using our installation video was able to install it correctly.

Weston
Slickwraps

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.