Your fav headphones to go with your iphone?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by kaizer85, Jun 29, 2010.

1. kaizer85 macrumors member

my 2 favs!

[​IMG]

Beats By Dre Solo Headphones
    iPhone4

:)

2. barefeats macrumors 65816

barefeats

Bose Mobile In-Ear Headset or Bose Quiet Comfort 15 headphones.

3. Ronnoco macrumors 68030

Ronnoco

At home I love my Bose QC3's or my Shure E5's...When I'm working out I just use the Apple earbuds that came with the phone...
    EDIT: I've been using my Plantronics Backbeat 906's (bluetooth stereo) and have been very happy with them...great unit at a terrific price ($67.99 amazon price match at Fry's in the San Diego area)...

4. Dsr1205 macrumors 6502

i like the apple ones. I LOVE deep bass but i'm not willing to spend many money on good headphones. I get my mad bass from my car.

5. memphistiger7 macrumors newbie

I've been thinking of getting the solos, do you like them? How is the durability?

6. pawo macrumors member

I doubt that iphone can drive those... if youre gonna spend $$$ on some nice headphones you should check out some portable amps. (although Ive been hearing they dont work well with the new iphone)

I'm about to pick up some triple fi 10's for my iphone / laptop when at school etc. Don't want to carry full cans around.

7. MiamiBourne macrumors regular

8. rless macrumors newbie

Title

I like the bose in-ear. I'm new here, does anyone know how I can start a new thread? :apple:

9. swllnvag macrumors member

10. Brien macrumors 68020

Brien

Had some Sony in-ear phones for awhile that were great. V-moda vibe duos (w remote) are pretty snazzy too. Still looking into a nice pair of studio monitors to use for the iPhone, probably will go with Shures, they make nice ones.

11. jlpoore89 macrumors 6502

I love my Sleek Audio SA6 custom tunable in-ear headphones! They are the best headphones I have ever had, but sadly the iPhone can't push them at full volume. And they sound amazing when plugged into my Logitech Z-5500 system.

12. Cautionnycsbest macrumors newbie

My fav on tha train are the black dre studios at work apple stock headphones

13. Psant macrumors regular

14. kangaralph macrumors member

i have the dr dre beatz tour. 10+:apple: ive tried all of them at bestbuy i do mean ALL and i like the beatz, and the metrofi 170 Beatz are $150usd and metrofi are 49.99. Don't waste your time with bose

15. Applepi macrumors 6502a

Applepi

16. Subliminal28 macrumors newbie

17. Ahambone macrumors newbie

18. daihard macrumors 6502a

daihard

I have Sennheiser MM50's and Bose QC15's. I like moderate to strong bass with enoug treble. They both meet those needs perfectly. :)

19. youngplaya0228 macrumors regular

I can vouch for the Nu-force NE-6M: one of the best headphones I've ever bought.

Also have Sennheiser headsets, which right now are the best. They were $100 and were around the same quality of the Beats (which at $300 is a ******* ripoff imo but would be a must buy at around $150).

20. rless macrumors newbie

... Because I don't know how to start a new thread yet

Today I just got a Time Machine to back up my music and to transfer it from my laptop to my iMac. I finally managed to get it to work properly, but I ran into one problem: in my room, the AirPort (part of the Time Machine) gives my laptop and iPhone service, but not my computer. Does anyone have a solution? Also, if possible I need to know how to transfer my iTunes from my laptop to my computer via Time Machine.

21. kaizer85 thread starter macrumors member

the solos are amazing i use them on my itouch and on both the 3g and now the iphone4 and its awesome!

22. c5ride macrumors member

I love my Klipsch Image X10 for everyday use, best headphones I've ever used, and i have owned a ton from Bose to Shure. Also use Klipsch S4 for the gym.

23. Razorhog macrumors 65816

Razorhog

24. Romanesq macrumors 6502a

Romanesq

Ultimate ears

Triple fi with custom ear attachments via the earplugstore.com
    The .5s are quite good for less.

Apple buds? Sick, as in bad.

25. definitive macrumors 68000

definitive

i'm currently looking for some new earbuds with a mic which would perform better than iphone 4's earbuds. for some reason the left one is really loose in my ear compared to the ones i've got with the iphone 3g. i've tried someone else's iphone 4 earbuds, and those fit just fine.