Your favourite snacks?

kyle0103

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 8, 2012
Hey guys! I am wondering what your favourite snack is perhaps with brand too, and where you from? I don't live in the US so I am curious about this. In Australia, I like the "Red Rock deli dijon mustard favoured chips" and couldn't find it elsewhere beside Australia:(

wvuwhat

macrumors 65816
Sep 26, 2007
Tomato sandwiches. White bread, tomato, Miracle Whip, and a sprinkle of sugar. Nothing better, just wish I could eat them year round with good tomatoes.

InvalidUserID

macrumors 6502a
Sep 7, 2008
Palo Alto, CA
Whatever fruits are on sale at the market on the way to work.

That, with a few macadamia nuts and an ice cold water, and my morning/afternoon snack is good.

QuarterSwede

macrumors G3
Oct 1, 2005
Colorado Springs, CO
Cheezits are the best if you're on the road and starving.
I'm an addict and connoisseur. I've found the best are from Costco and when the bag has been open for at least a day. It's odd that very slightly stale Cheez-it's are better than fresh. I like to think of it as aging. ;)

Oh, and as a compliment a nice glass of southern sweet tea to wash them down with. Yum!

jgc

macrumors regular
Feb 21, 2012
Canada
I loooove ketchup chips & all dressed chips. Mmm. Once in a while I crave zesty cheese Doritos though. Oooh and berry Skittles (the purple package) ;)

I'm from Canada, thus the chips haha.

Dindorio

macrumors newbie
Jun 9, 2012
My favorite snacks are chicken fry, potato chips and burger. I love these snacks of McDonalds. Often i have these shanks from the nearby branch of Mcdonalds of my home.

Nabooly

macrumors 6502a
Aug 28, 2007
My Ultimate favorite is Ritz Crackers dipped into Nutella. But, I rarely have that or else I'll loose my girlish figure. Otherwise, it's Chex Mix or Kettle Corn for me.

----------

That turns my lips pink.
Haha as opposed to what?! :p

----------

I loooove ketchup chips & all dressed chips. Mmm. Once in a while I crave zesty cheese Doritos though. Oooh and berry Skittles (the purple package) ;)

I'm from Canada, thus the chips haha.
Ketchup chips!!!! We don't have them here in the states!! :( So delicious, I wonder why Lays only makes them in Canadia :mad: