"Your Recent Online AT&T Order"

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by S1njin, Jun 17, 2010.

1. S1njin macrumors 6502a

S1njin

Anybody get one of these?

Name
    Order Number:
    CTN:

Thank you for your order. You iPhone4 pre-order has been received and is being processed in the order it was received. You do not need to take any action. You will receive a email from us if we need any additional infomation.

*snip* blah blah blah

So to date:

Ordered 8AM EST 6/15
    Confirmation Email sent 8:01AM EST 6/15
    Order status popped yesterday morning - back order column 0's
    CC charged full amount
    Order status shows 6/16 date
    This morning I get the above email w/ my phone number

I ordered in time to make the cutoff, but not sure how the order status date is differant (maybe it was entered manually so it reflected later)

I wonder if I'm getting my phone on 6/24, 6/25 ....

???

2. S1njin thread starter macrumors 6502a

S1njin

C'mon, I have to believe other people got this type of email ... ???

3. Rolvag macrumors regular

Rolvag

Got the same emails for both Iphones ordered.

I was told by my ATT rep I will be getting it on the 24th. I ordeded both of mine at the ATT store at 1pm that day.

4. arod757 macrumors newbie

Just received this e-mail this morning. Placed my order around 11 a.m. on the 15th. I guess it means "We have your order. Don't bother us. You'll get the phone whenever we decide to send it."

5. alm99 macrumors 6502

I got the email. I ordered at 6:03am yesterday, order confirmation email at 6:08am. Order date on order status screen is 06/15/10.

I am also porting my number to AT&T. I received a phone call from AT&T at 11:11am about the port and confirming information. I am pretty confident I will get my phone on the 24th based on the time I ordered and that I am bringing a new number from a competitor.

6. S1njin thread starter macrumors 6502a

S1njin

I would THINK that since this email includes your cell number (in my case, new service so new number) its a good sign that its moving along and due out w/ the first batch?

7. robotkiller macrumors 6502

robotkiller

Same exact situation for me. I have no idea if I'll get it on the 24th. Frankly, I don't think ATT knows either.

8. Stealthipad macrumors 68040

Stealthipad

Got the same this am.

This is the email we should have got minutes after doing the pre-order but ATT computers were too busy!

9. S1njin thread starter macrumors 6502a

S1njin

That doesn't make sense - the email we should've gotten immediatly after ordering would be your order confirmation email - the one rehashing all your order info, monies, etc. This is a diff't email.

10. zizo79 macrumors 6502a

zizo79

For those who go that emai? Was it your second one ?

11. Rolvag macrumors regular

Rolvag

No, First and only one for confirmation, next one should be shipping info when it ships, Or so I've been told by AT&T rep.

12. S1njin thread starter macrumors 6502a

S1njin

I wonder how this email comes into play than ...

13. alm99 macrumors 6502

This was my third.
    Order Confirmation - 1st
    Number Porting Confirmation - 2nd
    This Email - 3rd

14. Swotz macrumors newbie

Swotz

I wish I got that

I ordered within minutes of opening the stores in Minnesota. I have not received anything. No emails, nothing on cc (online anyway) and online order status is unavailable. I talked to a rep who said that both my orders were placed but I trust the rep like I trust the weather man.

15. DudeYzfR6 macrumors newbie

+1

this was my third email also.... although i ordered on tuesday morning at 6am... my order date on the email says Jun 16... i hope i get it on the 24th

16. thatisme macrumors 6502

thatisme

I got this e-mail as well, and yes, it was my second one. first one read:

Dear THATISME,
    Thank you for placing your order with AT&T.

Pre-orders for iPhone® 4 and iPhone 3GS 8GB will be processed to arrive as early as June 24, 2010, if submitted by 2 p.m. ET, June 22, 2010.

The actual shipment date and receipt of your order is not guaranteed and may be subject to delays for reasons that include, but are not limited to, product availability, inventory, credit issues, number porting or carrier delays, and completion of other required AT&T business processes.

Additional items added to the cart at the time of your pre-order may ship separately depending on availability. All pre-orders taken online are being handled on a first-come, first-served basis.

We appreciate your business and take pride in providing you with the fastest 3G network in America and the best coverage worldwide.

Here is a copy of your order summary:
    Order Number:XXXXXXXXXX

PACKAGE Apple iPhone 4 - 16 GB $199.00
    Device Apple iPhone 4 - 16 GB - Black
    Plan Nation 450 w/Rollover® Minutes $39.99
    Features DataPlus 200 MB for iPhone $15.00
    Messaging 200 $5.00

Second one:

THATISME,
    Order Number: XXXXXXXXX
    CTN: XXXXXXXXXXXX

Thank you for your order. Your iPhone4 pre-order has been received and is being processed
    in the order it was received. You do not need to take any action. You will receive an email from
    us if we need any additional information.

You can track your order online by entering your order number at www.wireless.att.com/order_status
    or by calling our automated system at 877-782-8870.

Please note: Your order status may not be available if your order was placed within the past 24 hours.

Thank you,
    AT&T

17. S1njin thread starter macrumors 6502a

S1njin

+1 - this is the email chain that I got too (no number to port as this is new service)

18. timothevs macrumors 6502

timothevs

pluswan.
    Got this email for both phones upgraded. It seems that everything is going per schedule. I hope I do get them come Thursday. I have taken a home-working day then.

19. Zimmy68 macrumors 65816

Zimmy68

I got the same email last night.

From now on (until next week), I am not worrying about anymore emails or the order status page.
    I am going on the assumption that I will have a phone in hand on the 24th.

20. asleep macrumors 68040

asleep

21. smoked macrumors regular

I ordered mine a few minutes after online pre orders began at 4AM central time. Status web page shows in progress and date of 6/15. Got a cancellation email yesterday for the first try which had timed out, then the order confirmation email shown by the op at 12AM on 6/17. So maybe they're working backwards through the mess.

22. zizo79 macrumors 6502a

zizo79

Dear zizo79

Thank you for your purchase from the AT&T Premier Online Store. We're pleased with your choice of AT&T as your wireless service provider.

Pre-orders will be fulfilled beginning June 24, 2010. Orders will ship on a first-come, first-served basis. We will notify you by email when your order ships. Your order may be subject to AT&T eligibility and credit requirements. If we have any questions about your eligibility or your order, we will contact you via email.

Note: Do not attempt to active your device until you have received it.

You can view the status of your order (https://www.wireless.att.com/business/order_status/) in AT&T Premier Online Store at any time.

Reference Web Order Number: 10xxxxxxxxxx

Once you have received your wireless device, you can activate it online by following these steps:
    Click the registration link
    OR

Click this link or copy and paste it into your browser: http://wireless.att.com/businesscenter/activations/

Follow the prompts on the screen and enter the following numbers:

Order Number: 10xxxxxxxxxx
    Activation Number: xxxxxxxxxx

Note: Be sure to retain this information—it is required for online activation.
    If you bought backordered items, we'll ship in-stock merchandise first and then complete your order with a separate shipment. Multiple backordered items will ship when all items are in stock.

Thank you,

The AT&T Premier Team

this is my first and only email. Did anyone get this ?

23. roxys macrumors newbie

Exact same thing here. However, my order status shows 6/16. I ordered 6/15 before cut off time. I hope I still get it the 24th. :confused:

24. Interstella5555 macrumors 603

Interstella5555

You'll get it on the 25th or later if ordering through AT&T for delivery or in-store pickup.

25. takufu01 macrumors regular

Got the same email

+1....got that email this morning....waiting for the same on a 2nd one that I ordered for my wife....