Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jbarley

macrumors 601
Jul 1, 2006
Vancouver Island
whats rong with center allignment? its neater nothing wrong with red and its not that hard to read LCDs show red nicely
What's wrong is, stop and think for a moment, when was the last time you picked up a book or a magazine and saw that it was printed in a ridiculous centered red font. (I'd guess never)
There is a reason for the normal left justified common black fonts, they are easily readable and can hold your attention for longer periods without tiring the eyes.
You would be well advised to stick to the norm, if in the long run you want your posts to be taken seriously.

Intell

macrumors P6
Jan 24, 2010
Inside
Gmail web interface for further confirmation. People here deserve to know when they're being lied to. Anyone who thinks telling lies about stealing is acceptable has some issues.

Want to know something cool about websites? They can be changed really easily. I never knew you loved gummy bears so much.

Basically any "proof" given by either side could easily be falsified.

Attachments

• screenie.jpg
    screenie.jpg
    246 KB · Views: 158

andyriot

macrumors member
Jul 1, 2010
Can easily be accomplished with the Web Inspector in Safari. No need for photoshop or anything that extreme.

doctormark77

macrumors member
Jul 21, 2010
Houston TX
Cool blog minus the "word that rhymes with spit list."
Might get in trouble whenever this gets locked but I Couldn't resist...

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    97.8 KB · Views: 127

MochaBook

macrumors newbie
Apr 12, 2012
None of the evidence provided was tampered with in any way. Many of you that don't like zen can verify that he is all about the truth so why would he lie about this? adcx64 knows he is a liar and thats all that really matters. In the interest of privacy I am going to remove those images so the email addresses aren't lingering.

LeoTheLion89

macrumors 6502
Feb 14, 2012
None of the evidence provided was tampered with in any way. Many of you that don't like zen can verify that he is all about the truth so why would he lie about this? adcx64 knows he is a liar and thats all that really matters. In the interest of privacy I am going to remove those images so the email addresses aren't lingering.

how can u do that? ur not a mod

LeoTheLion89

macrumors 6502
Feb 14, 2012
He can remove his own images because he posted them. But he cannot remove the images that other posted.

can u remove ur own posts? sometimes i come into a spot where id like to delet posts of wat i said because i either didnt wanna post it there or wanted to delete them out of a completed thread by completed i mean one that i started that helps me and i dont need it anymore

----------

It probably has to do with how we grow up with books (probably not today) and our brains are used to left to right reading.
Centered formatted text just looks offf, it is okay for a headline or two, but not for a wall of text without paragraphs or breaks.
Red font is a matter of taste (it hurts my eyes) and Courier Sans is not really an easily readable font, but then again, I have another background as you have and thus have other requirements and taste.
Use that font as much as you like, it is yours to use, but I guess the more you will use it the more FLAK you will get for it at some time in the future.

2 things 1 its Comic Sans MS not Courier Sans and second how do u have a different background?

Intell

macrumors P6
Jan 24, 2010
Inside
can u remove ur own posts? sometimes i come into a spot where id like to delet posts of wat i said because i either didnt wanna post it there or wanted to delete them out of a completed thread by completed i mean one that i started that helps me and i dont need it anymore

Nope. The best you can do is change it a ".".

LeoTheLion89

macrumors 6502
Feb 14, 2012
Yeah, got it confused. And with background I meant my life, not a background in my browser.

And Intell, where is the bed again?

oh ok my bad there i was only asking cuz ud love to change the dull style of this fourm to something a little less generic

Starfighter

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 17, 2011
Sweden
I know I'm not the most loved one here (I do the videos... The one with the hair), but in my short visit here to check out a post about a video that I'd made, Zen was rude to me. Yes, I can happily admit that he knows far more than me about PowerPC, but he was unnecessarily unhelpful.

Sorry to everyone that he's been rude to.

Hey Tom! I like you enough for half a forum. :) I'm watching all of your videos because you're good at what you do. You know a lot and where you do not have all the experience (learning as you go) you do have heart and dedication and it's nice to follow your progress.

And zen, since you have friends here to forward everything that's said about you; why are you ignoring me? Let me in man, I'm delightful and I can even dance a little. No, I can't. But still.

Starfighter

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 17, 2011
Sweden
Let him cool down a bit. It is good you are not mentioned in his blog.

I don't want to be either, I'm refering to my many replies and messages to him that never was answered. Believe me, to not be on that list must have been the best thing to happen to me in a.. well a few hours at least. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.