Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Sehnsucht

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 21, 2008
I'm a bit surprised this didn't make it into the local evening news. So a weird, fruity coworker of mine, whom we'll call "Gary", just got fired and you'll never believe why! (Or maybe you will.) He worked out in the Lawn & Garden area with several other younger, teenage male employees (Gary himself was in his late 30's.) Anyway he was notorious for teasing the younger employees about their private lives and constantly inquiring as to whether any of them had got laid recently. He would also make misogynistic comments about female shoppers, like "Hey Ryan...look at that girl over there. Wouldn't you love to spank that ass?" I guess one female customer just happened to overhear Gary joking with the 16-year-olds about the size of her rear end, and was understandibly irate. So she brought a tape recorder and caught Gary on tape asking a 16-year-old coworker if he'd like to have a threesome with him and "that chick over there with the big fat ass." :eek: The woman played the tape for our store manager and needless to say, Gary's employment came to an end rather suddenly. :D

Good riddance, Gary. Creep.

jarjarblinks

macrumors 6502
Nov 15, 2008
Why do I have the feeling that he is inherently insecure as an individual? Needing to boost his stature towards teens.

barkmonster

macrumors 68020
Dec 3, 2001
Lancashire
Why do I have the feeling that he is inherently insecure as an individual? Needing to boost his stature towards teens.

He's massively over-compensating for something anyway. Maybe he's the real life "Todd" and no-one remotely his own age can stand him :p

Attachments

• scrubs_still.jpg
    scrubs_still.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 712

Mr. lax

macrumors 6502
Apr 6, 2007
Canada
you don't? ha then again if you are 30 and working in the graden sectoin i imagine you haven't made the best choices in your life *no offense* to any gardeners

Nice beak. I think that most 16 year old girls would be flipping out if comments like that got made

barkmonster

macrumors 68020
Dec 3, 2001
Lancashire
layed-off five!!! Anyway on a serious note, could he be in legal trouble considering the age of the kid?

In the UK the age of consent is 16, not 18 but surely you're hormones are the same regardless and anything (within reason) in a skirt drives you nuts at that age?

It's more observational letching than anything and a definite situation where the guy should have kept the comments to himself if there's was no one age appropriate with a similar personality and sense of humour to share it with.

It is of course incredibly funny to read about either way :p

CarlisleUnited

macrumors 6502
Jan 30, 2007
Nederland
In the UK the age of consent is 16, not 18 but surely you're hormones are the same regardless and anything (within reason) in a skirt drives you nuts at that age?

It's more observational letching than anything and a definite situation where the guy should have kept the comments to himself if there's was no one age appropriate with a similar personality and sense of humour to share it with.

He is from the US so was he not caught offering sex to a minor?

barkmonster

macrumors 68020
Dec 3, 2001
Lancashire
He is from the US so was he not caught offering sex to a minor?

I forgot about the suggestive stuff he said to one of them :eek:

If the co-worker he suggested a 3 some with was under age, he's done a lot more than simply nudging one of his male co-workers on the shoulder when a nice looking woman goes past and saying, "look at the ***s on that".

Frisco

macrumors 68020
Sep 24, 2002
Utopia

In the US age of consent is set by the state. Here in NJ it is also 16.

NT1440

macrumors G5
May 18, 2008
Nice beak. I think that most 16 year old girls would be flipping out if comments like that got made

Clearly you havnt been around a 16 year old girl recently. This kind of stuff is practically compliments to them. My entire generation is extremely crude.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.