Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ct2k7

macrumors G3
Aug 29, 2008
London
Thank you Pooshka, I have reported this as a potential bug to Apple, with a note asking for a switch to turn the automatic accelerometer off.

TheSpaz

macrumors 604
Jun 20, 2005
Thanks!

Some very nice HDRI and post-processing there (esp. of your brother for his Senior year book)! Have you ever tried the selective color technique? I'm still learning.

Thank you. Can you give an example of something using the "Selective color technique"?

Pooshka

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 28, 2008
Thank you. Can you give an example of something using the "Selective color technique"?
From my gallery:

web.jpg

Pooshka

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 28, 2008
Thank you Pooshka, I have reported this as a potential bug to Apple, with a note asking for a switch to turn the automatic accelerometer off.
I highly doubt that SBSettings would implement this "bug" as a feature. :rolleyes:

The only thing I'd hate worse than not being able to lock portrait mode, is if I had to suffer thru going to the toggle switch at settings->general->portrait lock every time i wanted to switch it. I would hate this.

They would need to make something immediately accessible from within each app. Could be something as simple as holding a finger on the screen while rotating it to lock.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.