Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Suspended
Jun 22, 2001
From what I hear they go through stages of issuing invites and then stopping for a while then issuing more when they want to expand the user base to test.

scem0

macrumors 604
Jul 16, 2002
back in NYC!
I'm still waiting guys (hehe, look at my avatar, fits perfectly right now :) ), all the way back in page 7 i requested one.

And now my email service, gawab.com, removed my email account when implementing a new service.

So if someone could email an invite to:

webmaster@EmoOnline.com

then that'd be awesome.

Thanks,

scem0

rendezvouscp

macrumors 68000
Aug 20, 2003
Long Beach, California
They have sent out invites! I only got one, but I got it just a few minutes ago. I'll definitly try to pick someone here, to start the pay-it-forward for me (I got mine from Gmail Swap).
–Chase

Suspended
Jun 22, 2001
rendezvouscp said:
Actually, if someone deserving (ie, been waiting for a few pages) wants to PM me, I'll invite them.
–Chase

It seems they have given everybody a new invite as I have received one too. Don't bother asking me to get it, somebody is already lined up. :)

mouchoir

macrumors 6502a
Apr 29, 2004
London, UK
einsteinium said:
hey all. i have a gmail account, any invites i get will be passed on to you guys.

thanks

EDIT: I now have one thanks to quidire. I also want to thank blackstealth and snowdog for their kind offers as well.

If I receive any invites I will be sure to pass them on to fellow macrumors members.

Some nice community spirit in this thread!
:)

Tusk

macrumors member
Aug 2, 2004
Arkansas
Been on this forum reading about the new 2.5 powermacs for awhile. Just noticed this thread regarding G-mail and would love an invite. Thanks.

agreenster

macrumors 68000
Dec 6, 2001
I DONT UNDERSTAND GMAIL!!

You can pay like 7 bucks a year to get whatever email account you want! I never get spam. What's the big deal? Someone explain it to me.

I got offered 3Dartist at GMail, and I turned it down period. I guess I just dont get it.

cheekyspanky

macrumors 6502a
Jan 21, 2004
South Bucks, UK
Strangely the powers that be given me 7 invites over the last two days..why 7 I'm not quite sure, but once I've checked with my close friends if they want one, if I have any left I'll post again!

LeeTom

macrumors 68000
May 31, 2004
1 gmail invite available here too. gotta share the love. 1st PM gets it.
EDIT: GONE.

Lee Tom

Goliath

macrumors regular
Jul 28, 2004
would love a Gmail account- so anyone that's got spare invites please send one my way! Then I'll repay the favour should I then get invites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.