Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Suspended
Jun 22, 2001
I have two more to go, post quickly if you want one.
I just got back from holiday and I had 6 to give away. :)

stevehaslip

macrumors 6502a
Apr 30, 2004
The Ocean Floor
stupid time zones ive been checking this thread about 20 times a day!!
and now i've missed it cos you guys wake up at a different time to me!!
bum! :(

EDIT: Gmail found its way to me through another means, thanks :)

tpjunkie

macrumors 65816
Nov 24, 2002
NYC
wes- if you happen to have any invites left for a contributing member who's been passed over twice already in this thread for people with one post...think you could send it my way?

tpjunkie@comcast.net

Buffy

macrumors newbie
Jul 25, 2004
I've been trying to get a Gmail account for three weeks now, but no luck so far. Maybe if any of you have an invite left, could you please send it my way?

Buffy
summer @post.com

echeck

macrumors 68000
Apr 20, 2004
Boise, Idaho
tpjunkie said:
wes- if you happen to have any invites left for a contributing member who's been passed over twice already in this thread for people with one post...think you could send it my way?

tpjunkie@comcast.net

I guess I'm technically a "n00b" but I've had a gmail account for a while and I have one invite left (since they're apparently not refilling invites anymore) so, tpjunkie, if you haven't got one yet let me know and I'll send it along.

I gave my wife an invite but she hasn't sent along her invites to anyone, so I have access to more if anyone is interested.

mrdeep

macrumors member
Jun 23, 2003
i have 2 invites, email me (mrdeep at gmail) to get them, first come first serve.

EDIT: INVITES ALL GONE!

McClock

macrumors newbie
Jul 27, 2004
I would really appreciate an invite if anyone has one.

Thanks

Owen
worldforrest (at) yahoo dot com

wowser

macrumors 6502a
Jan 25, 2004
Inglaterra, Europa
they seem to have stopped giving out invites. In place of 'invite a friend' is 'new features' which tells me that it is now compatible with Safari! YAY!

Suspended
Jun 22, 2001
They go through phases of giving out invites and then stopping. They give out more when they feel they want to expand the beta.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.