Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Agent OrangeZ

macrumors 68040
Mar 17, 2010
Planet Earth
Ordered my Neo Hybrid Aluminum on Sept 17th. Amazon said "In-Stock Sept 20th."

It shipped on the 19th and I got it Sunday the 21st. (Amazon has Sunday delivery in my city.)

neoJeets

macrumors newbie
Sep 12, 2014
Placed 2 orders almost 2 weeks ago and another 2 last week. Still haven't gotten anything yet. Spigen tells me they're shipped but none of my orders show any movement past UPS or USPS shipping label created. Wonderful.:rolleyes:

OrderFromChaos

macrumors member
Sep 16, 2014
Placed 2 orders almost 2 weeks ago and another 2 last week. Still haven't gotten anything yet. Spigen tells me they're shipped but none of my orders show any movement past UPS or USPS shipping label created. Wonderful.:rolleyes:

At least you got that far. I placed the order over the weekend with expedited shipping. It's still "processing for shipment". Sent two emails to them asking for an ETA since my order said I should receive it yesterday or today. :confused:

Still no response from Spigen. I'm about to cancel my order due to their customer service response. Never heard of them until this forum and saw all the suggestions about their cases.

They should know the golden rule for customer service:
If you have a good experience you'll tell one person about it, but if it's a bad experience you'll tell ten people about it.

neoJeets

macrumors newbie
Sep 12, 2014
At least you got that far. I placed the order over the weekend with expedited shipping. It's still "processing for shipment". Sent two emails to them asking for an ETA since my order said I should receive it yesterday or today. :confused:

Still no response from Spigen. I'm about to cancel my order due to their customer service response. Never heard of them until this forum and saw all the suggestions about their cases.

They should know the golden rule for customer service:
If you have a good experience you'll tell one person about it, but if it's a bad experience you'll tell ten people about it.

I actually sent emails requesting to cancel a couple of the orders when the orders were still forever "processing". A few days later they sent a message out saying it was too late because the orders were shipped.:rolleyes: Whatever, Spigen. I know its been a busy time with the iPhone launch but when your item is listed "In Stock", I expect it to arrive in a reasonable time frame.

Last edited:

-ultimac-

macrumors newbie
Jan 13, 2014
has Anyone notice spigen has much much cheaper (typically 40%) price on Amazon than their site.

The Amazon store is own by Spigen, which ,mean they control the pricing

feel like a fool buying from thier site.

OrderFromChaos

macrumors member
Sep 16, 2014
I actually sent emails requesting to cancel a couple of the orders when the orders were still forever "processing". A few days later they sent a message out saying it was too late because the orders were shipped.:rolleyes: Whatever, Spigen. I know its been a busy time with the iPhone launch but when your item is listed "In Stock", I expect it to arrive in a reasonable time frame.

My last email to them basically said the same thing. I mentioned that I have never heard of them other than word of mouth and good reviews, but I'm about to cancel if I don't receive any response. Like you, I understand if they're busy, but at least respond with a simple email. :mad:

TruthWatcher412

macrumors 6502a
Sep 15, 2011
Pittsburgh, PA
Mine should have been here today according to Amazon but it still hasn't shown up. They gave a date range with today being the last day in that range. But after I ordered the case, I got 3 or 4 identical emails from them about the button issue and how they're going to send out implants or whatever for the buttons to make them work better. But those still haven't shipped yet apparently.

After spending close to $500 on my iPhone, I kind of wish they would send a new case instead of this add on. I'd rather have something that was made right the first time...

macosxuser01

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 10, 2006
Sacramento, CA

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-09-25 at 11.31.06 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-09-25 at 11.31.06 PM.png
    334.3 KB · Views: 186

Dundonik

macrumors regular
Aug 20, 2013
Ordered my neo hybrid on the tenth and got it on the 15th, my stabilizers were delivered over the weekend but I'm out of town til the 30th, I fitted a piece of foam in between the button and my phone and now the buttons are much more responsive :)

kmpoboy2

macrumors 6502
Jul 10, 2010
Alabama
I cancelled my order with Spigen last night and they refunded my money first thing this morning

You're lucky. I put out a request to cancelled my order on Monday and they haven't responded yet. I had to open a dispute on PayPal and they haven't responded that neither.

SpecialJ

macrumors newbie
Apr 13, 2008
I ordered the Air Cushion Gunmetal case a week ago through Amazon and paid for expedited shipping. At the time it said it would ship in 1-2 days. A week later and still hasn't shipped. I don't mind delays but at least tell me up front so I don't waste money paying for expedited shipping. I requested a cancellation yesterday, but no response yet.

nin7474

macrumors 6502
Mar 29, 2009
I got the 3 screen protector pack. Wasn't even cut right to fit the screen. Ridiculous! Only cost me $8 but returning them. Screw them. I loved their screen protector on my 5. Totally disappointed.
I also have their Glass tR coming too. Planning on returning that also. Going with the iLoome version instead.
Spigen haven't replied to my numerous emails. So I filed a complaint to AMAZON and the BBB. I would suggest everyone to do the same.

macosxuser01

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 10, 2006
Sacramento, CA
UPDATE: Finally a Shipping notification however...

So receive this email late last night
15370710952_e8fd9a8061_o.png

However there is no tracking number. As you can see it saids "(No shipments)".
What the hell does that mean?

modelbehaviour

macrumors 6502
Sep 23, 2007
UK
Ordered mine directly from Spiegen on the 12th. Emailed them about a week later asking for an estimate of when I can expect my case, and got a generic response. Emailed them again on Thursday and haven't had a reply.

Their service is ridiculously bad.

ZipZap

macrumors 603
Dec 14, 2007
The neo hybrid is slippery. I always forget their cases are slippery. For the 6+ its a big concern.

C. Robert

macrumors 65816
Oct 1, 2013
Baltimore
Just the packaging alone shows how far down they have come.

Attachments

• 15107450788_4fffc11336_o.jpg
    15107450788_4fffc11336_o.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 181
  • s1.jpg
    s1.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 162
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.