Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Auxo

macrumors 6502
Mar 7, 2013
A³tweaks
I hate colorkeyboard lol. So sloppy designs . When you uninstall it you will love Apples stock keyboard even more.

Even tried to get a refund because of lack in language support.

3bs

macrumors 603
May 20, 2011
Dublin, Ireland
If you're referring to the iMatte v5 Color Keyboards profile, I concur!

Looks be-you-tee-full.

It comes my Ayecon theme.

Just tried out two new tweaks (well, new for my phone)
-Jelly Lock by Max Katzmann, a "final" beta

to install .deb, SSH it or download directly with Safari Download Manager, copy and paste it to the home folder on iFile, rename it to something easy to remember/type out like Jelly.deb and go into MobileTerminal and type all without quotes: "su" "alpine" (you have root access) then "dpkg -i Jelly.deb" (or whatever you named the deb), respring, voila! It isn't yet on BigBoss, wouldn't be surprised to see it there eventually though.

-TapDeWiggle (tap an open space area when icons are wiggling to stop them instead of home button)

How do notifications look with that lock screen? Can you post a screenshot please. (with a long list of notifications if possible)

fisherking

macrumors G4
Jul 16, 2010
ny somewhere
I hate colorkeyboard lol. So sloppy designs . When you uninstall it you will love Apples stock keyboard even more.

Even tried to get a refund because of lack in language support.

agree pretty much; but there are a few really-good ones, and i HAVE TO have a black keyboard..! (Macbook Air CK, Black by Fernandez, and the iMatte ones are nice; the rest i DELETED).

thadoggfather

macrumors P6
Oct 1, 2007
it's funny you say that, I've reverted to stock quite a few times including just now.

:)

Notifications look pretty standard on my lock screen. Didn't modify it in that regard.

BumpyFlatline

macrumors 68030
Apr 11, 2012
What if you are reading an article with Webscrollian? Can you not go paragraph by paragraph?

Are you referring to the double tap? Where you double tap near the bottom to scroll to the next paragraph? If you're not talking about that, what are you referring to? Because I think what you want still works but Ill double check for you. Plus if its a trick I didn't know about, I'd like to learn.

jps1012

macrumors 6502a
Jun 23, 2010
NYC
Are you referring to the double tap? Where you double tap near the bottom to scroll to the next paragraph? If you're not talking about that, what are you referring to? Because I think what you want still works but Ill double check for you. Plus if its a trick I didn't know about, I'd like to learn.

I haven't installed Webscrollian, was just asking. Please check out my PM...Thanks

timmax

macrumors member
Mar 4, 2011
TetherMe
PandoraSkips
NCSettings
Barrel
PushTone
My3G

Does your PushTone work when set Whatsapp to your custom tone?

Mine, the Whatsapp custom tone only work in Sleep Mode Lockscreen but when in homepage Springboard Whatsapp tone goes back to default Tri-tone :confused:

iPhone1

macrumors 65816
Apr 2, 2010
Does your PushTone work when set Whatsapp to your custom tone?

Mine, the Whatsapp custom tone only work in Sleep Mode Lockscreen but when in homepage Springboard Whatsapp tone goes back to default Tri-tone :confused:

PushTone has been buggy for me. I removed it.

dannyhex

macrumors regular
Sep 16, 2012
NY
LOL! :D

This much! Don't know if that's good or bad, but my iPhone performs just fine.

hey i forgot the tweak name to get those camera buttons on the lockscreen,not center, whats it called again?

just remembered its kamera, clever bastards. no wonder camera returned no results.

edit again, this doesnt work well with lockinfo apparently..

Last edited:

chestvrg

macrumors 65816
Dec 13, 2010
Which one is the tweak that you can add date and email icon on top bar?

That looks like this on the cydia screenshot.
5u6y2yzy.jpg

Auxo

macrumors 6502
Mar 7, 2013
A³tweaks
hey i forgot the tweak name to get those camera buttons on the lockscreen,not center, whats it called again?

just remembered its kamera, clever bastards. no wonder camera returned no results.

edit again, this doesnt work well with lockinfo apparently..

Haha I laughed so hard on this post. :D

Kamera. Say that word in a kambodjan accent. sounds really funny.

OnTopic: New tweaks I'm very fond of:
- FavoriteContacts (widget for intelliscreenx, notification etc)
- RaiseToCall (when you are texting someone you raise the phone to the ear and it's calling that person).

iRetired

macrumors 6502a
Apr 21, 2012
WNY
For what it's worth:
Accelerate
Activator
AdBlocker
AlwaysClose
AppList
Color Keyboard
Flex
Hands-Free Control
iCleaner Pro
iWidgets
ManualCorrect
OmniStat
Private Space
ProTube
Settings Rotator
ShowCase
Software Update Killer
Springtomize 2
SwipeSelection

I think I'll search Flex's library for a couple of those just to pare down the list.

nanolife

macrumors 6502
Sep 20, 2011
Pasadena
This is gonna be fun :D

*Thousands of tweaks*

The result: looks nice, perfect user experience for me, and maintains great performance and battery life on my iPhone 5 :)

Wow, I guess that still wasn't as many as the guy above ^^^

What's the average battery drain overnight? Also, have you noticed any slow down on your i5 because of Winterboard and Ayecon?

nanolife

macrumors 6502
Sep 20, 2011
Pasadena
Winterboard plus themes are almost confirmed slowing down your phone.

That's what I have been reading lately and experienced it a bit on my i5 with Jaku theme.
That's why I'm asking again because it maybe just happened to be Jaku theme and not any other.

TimeFlow

macrumors newbie
May 15, 2012
That's what I have been reading lately and experienced it a bit on my i5 with Jaku theme.
That's why I'm asking again because it maybe just happened to be Jaku theme and not any other.

I've yet to encounter ANY Winterboard or Dreamboard theme that slowed my iPhone 4S down and I have used a lot of them in the past. I think majority of who say that Winterboard causes any problems is using an older generation device or just over exaggerating. Believe me if it did it would off my phone in a heartbeat since I absolutely hate any types of slowdowns after using horrible smartphones up until my iPhone :)

nanolife

macrumors 6502
Sep 20, 2011
Pasadena
I've yet to encounter ANY Winterboard or Dreamboard theme that slowed my iPhone 4S down and I have used a lot of them in the past. I think majority of who say that Winterboard causes any problems is using an older generation device or just over exaggerating. Believe me if it did it would off my phone in a heartbeat since I absolutely hate any types of slowdowns after using horrible smartphones up until my iPhone :)

Your comment helped me a lot.
Thank you very much. I think I was just being a bit OCD about slowing down my i5. :)

linds15

macrumors 6502a
Oct 16, 2012
Great White North
just realized hands free siri now supports ios6, glad to have this back

edit: does exactly what it sounds like, make a command word that brings up siri, handsfree

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.