Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kendu2412

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 14, 2012
Fairfield CA
Anyone here got a tracking number when you pre-orders iPhone 5 with Sprint yet ? I did pre-order at 4 A.M ( California time ), and have to call them for confirm the address ( they need old and new address to qualified order :mad::mad: ). And now , when i track my order, I got my message :
The order has been submitted and requires mannual processing .... :confused::confused:

How about you guys message when you pre-orders with Sprint ?

Last edited:

dmelgar

macrumors 68000
Apr 29, 2005
Anyone here got a tracking number when you pre-orders iPhone 5 with Sprint yet ? I did pre-order at 4 A.M ( California time ), and have to call them for confirm the address ( they need old and new address to qualified order :mad::mad: ). And now , when i track my order, I got my message :
The order has been submitted and requires mannual processing .... :confused::confused:

How about you guys message when you pre-orders with Sprint ?

My order says the same thing. I didn't have anything special. Simple new customer, single line.

DonnyXMX

macrumors 6502
Sep 2, 2012
Garden State
No Tracking Number My Status says: Status: Thank you for pre-ordering the 32G iPhone 5. You are one step closer to getting your phone. Keep an eye out for a shipping email with your tracking information. Your device will arrive on or around September 21. For questions, visit sprint.com/preorder.

daveolej

macrumors member
Sep 14, 2012
SW OH
No Tracking Number My Status says: Status: Thank you for pre-ordering the 32G iPhone 5. You are one step closer to getting your phone. Keep an eye out for a shipping email with your tracking information. Your device will arrive on or around September 21. For questions, visit sprint.com/preorder.

Got the same message on my order. Ordered just before 8am EST. Looks like we have a better chance of getting it on the 21st, judging by the replies to this thread versus ATT/VZW

DonnyXMX

macrumors 6502
Sep 2, 2012
Garden State
Buyback Status: Your buyback order from 09/14/2012 has been recorded. Your account credit, if applicable,
will be applied once your device(s) has been received.
Please call 1-877-443-4464 if you have any questions.

kendu2412

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 14, 2012
Fairfield CA

Me too, just check back 30 second ago and got message exactly like your. Hopefully everybody who was pre-order will got tracking number by today :)

DonnyXMX

macrumors 6502
Sep 2, 2012
Garden State
Shipping your pre-order

We know you are dying to get your hands on it. We'll charge your card today and your iPhone will be waiting for you in our warehouse with your name on it. Excluding extreme circumstances, we'll do our best to get it to you Friday, Sept. 21. Questions? Visit sprint.com/preorder.

BrandonHacks

macrumors regular
Aug 21, 2012
Texas
Mine says I'll receieve it on the 21st.. I placed the order at 1:00 am pacific, but my house number is wrong! D: I really hope I can change it before shipping. How long do you think before they start shipping?

kendu2412

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 14, 2012
Fairfield CA
Mine says I'll receieve it on the 21st.. I placed the order at 1:00 am pacific, but my house number is wrong! D: I really hope I can change it before shipping. How long do you think before they start shipping?

You have to call Sprint customer service for Order / Sale to change before too late.

daveolej

macrumors member
Sep 14, 2012
SW OH
Looks like Sprint is the only US carrier left showing a 9/21 date. Wonder if thats true or they firgot to update their site

rzyvo

macrumors newbie
Oct 13, 2011
My order says the same thing. I didn't have anything special. Simple new customer, single line.

I was a new Sprint customer last year and got the same message then. They might give you a call later today to verify some info (I remember they asked me some security questions in regard to my credit). Despite this, I still received my 4s on the day of launch. So don't feel too bummed, assuming all goes well with processing today, you should still get it on the 21st.

slrml617

macrumors member
Mar 12, 2011

Same message here. Similar message as last year with the 4S. Can't wait!!:D

tntdean

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2012
My tracking also shows it will ship on or around the 21st(Yay) but also shows backorder for Applecare. Anybody else get that message on there tracking?

Richb718

macrumors newbie
Aug 11, 2012
NYC
My tracking also shows it will ship on or around the 21st(Yay) but also shows backorder for Applecare. Anybody else get that message on there tracking?
Last year i got that message but it all came together once i called sprint and told them
They saw the funds were taken out for it,shortly after i got the email from Apple to confirm.(Nothing to worry about)..
Richb

rel

macrumors newbie
Jun 12, 2011

Yeep, getting the same thing!

JxJhx.jpg

cdcrowell

macrumors 6502
Jun 24, 2010
nashville,tn
mine says

Product ID Description Qty. Order Date Tracking #
IPHONE 5 BLACK 16GB 1 2012-09-14

Status: The equipment has shipped and/or the activation is complete

spacebetween

macrumors regular
Sep 11, 2012
Is it odd that Sprint is still listing on it's site that the iPhone5 is still available for 9/21 delivery? Are they just not updating it? Or is no one using Sprint (from the lack of activity on Sprint topics, that could be the case!

0r30

macrumors 6502a
Aug 12, 2010
Texas
Looks like the Iphone5 16gb has already ran out since it now says "ship in up to 2 weeks" It did not say that earlier today.

spacebetween

macrumors regular
Sep 11, 2012
Looks like the Iphone5 16gb has already ran out since it now says "ship in up to 2 weeks" It did not say that earlier today.

Good to know that they are at least updating to their stock. Makes me feel a little better about the likelihood of receiving my order by 9/21.

0r30

macrumors 6502a
Aug 12, 2010
Texas
Good to know that they are at least updating to their stock. Makes me feel a little better about the likelihood of receiving my order by 9/21.

I know exactly how you feel. I just barely pre-ordered since noticing the 16gb went to shipping to 2 weeks on sprint.com then apple.com went to 2-3weeks. :eek:

BrandonHacks

macrumors regular
Aug 21, 2012
Texas
Status: Thank you for pre-ordering the 16G iPhone 5. You are one step closer to getting your phone. Keep an eye out for a shipping email with your tracking information. Pre-orders placed through 2 pm CT on 9/14 will arrive on or around 9/21. Orders placed after 2 pm CT on 9/14 will ship in 2 weeks. For questions, visit sprint.com/preorder.

The've changed the info.. looks like I'll be getting mine on time!

Richb718

macrumors newbie
Aug 11, 2012
NYC
Getting this notice on Sprint.com/order status
Pre-Ordered my Bl 64gb around noon today...

Last updated: 09/14/2012
Product ID Description Qty. Order Date Tracking #
IPHONE 5 BLACK 64GB 1 2012-09-14
Status: The order has been submitted and requires manual processing. If there is an issue processing the order we will contact you.
DEVPROTECT AppleCare+ issued by ACSC, Inc 1 2012-09-14
Status: The order has been submitted and requires manual processing. If there is an issue processing the order we will contact you.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.