Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Smileyboy

macrumors 65816
Aug 6, 2008
It was funny!!! Someone actually made a good commercial other than Apple.... Except I still have no idea what it does better than my phone. lol

ap3604

macrumors 68000
Jan 11, 2011
Love it :D

Wish there was more great commercials like this that make me laugh :)

aphexacid

macrumors 6502a
Jul 31, 2007
Chicago
I wouldn't wait in line for any of this crap. If i'm dying to get it, i'll preorder. If that doesnt work, i'll wait until its available. Shocking, i know. But its just a phone. It doesn't make you invincible, or have an app to make your dong 3 feet long.

tredstone

macrumors regular
Aug 25, 2010
Certainly no more or less pretentious than the "if you don't have an iphone, you don't have an iphone" commercials. Cheers. :)

DanteMann

macrumors 6502
May 23, 2011
ZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!

Lurrrrves It!!! It's funny because it's true! LOOOOOOL!!!

----------

Samsung is just jealous that they can't make people stand in line for hours on end for their own phones. :cool:

Actually, waiting in line for hours for something you can pre-order online or just walk in a store and pick up; says more about the person waiting in line than the manufacturer selling the product your waiting in line for. :rolleyes:

Apple...

macrumors 68020
May 6, 2010
The United States
ZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!

----------

Actually, waiting in line for hours for something you can pre-order online or just walk in a store and pick up; says more about the person waiting in line than the manufacturer selling the product your waiting in line for. :rolleyes:
Isn't that what they're doing?

ap3604

macrumors 68000
Jan 11, 2011
I like the guy at the end who says "I won't buy that... because I'm original" :p

ntrigue

macrumors 68040
Jul 30, 2007
Brilliant!

"I could never get a Samsung; I'm creative."
"Dude, you're a barista."

chrball

macrumors newbie
Oct 7, 2011
ZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!

----------

But is Samsung having problems keeping production up with demand like Apple? There's a 2-3 week wait right now, yet the iPhone is still selling millions and one of the most sought after products of this holiday season.

KPOM

macrumors P6
Oct 23, 2010
I like the guy at the end who says "I won't buy that... because I'm original" :p

It's no worse than the people who say "don't be a sheep" and then tout Android because it's "what everyone else uses." :D

chris72983

macrumors newbie
Nov 2, 2011
Funny thing is I traded my S2 in on a 4s before the 30 days was up. The phone was fine I just think ios is a better os than android.

vonWachtstain

macrumors regular
Nov 20, 2011
******* Samsung! When I tried to exchange their phone that was still under warranty and which was defective they made me waste time and they were as unhelpful as only they can be. They will never get my money again.

LIVEFRMNYC

macrumors G3
Oct 27, 2009
I liked the commercial, but it doesn't make me interested in the S2.

Why didn't they release right before the 4S? That would have made better sense. No nobody's waiting on line anymore.

Scarrus

macrumors 6502
Apr 7, 2011
I've watched a Samsung keynote a few weeks back. It was all like blah, blah, technology, blah blah security, we worked with this company on innovation, whith that company on security, blah blah technology innovation, repeating that last phrase over and over again.
After the second time I was like, ok dude, you keep alking about how your technology is the best and about how you're the leader in innovation and security but for the love of cr@p, SHOW WHAT IT ACTUALLY DOES :D

This commercial is exactly the same, blah blah the next big thing, blah, blah
But just what is that next big thing?

Oh, now I get it, OMFG it has a BIG Screen

That's just the way I feel about all this:D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.