Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

-amy-

macrumors newbie
Feb 25, 2009
I mentioned it earlier, but mine is in the same situation (only I'm in Orlando). I called them around 6:30am and they assured me that I would get it today. I think that they are just lagging with their tracking updates (which is funny for a company who's motto is "we love logistics")

Interesting. Please let that be true for me too!!

LogicPro

macrumors regular
Dec 11, 2012
"We're Sorry.
We're sorry, but our Order Status services are extremely busy right now. Please try again later. "

!???

telebump

macrumors newbie
Dec 17, 2012
UPS Louisville

For those of you whose package showed being in Louisville all weekend but were assured it was still arriving today, check your status again. Mine just updated and they changed delivery to tomorrow, and the package is still in Louisville. Seriously UPS stinks.

metssuck

macrumors newbie
Dec 17, 2012
For those of you whose package showed being in Louisville all weekend but were assured it was still arriving today, check your status again. Mine just updated and they changed delivery to tomorrow, and the package is still in Louisville. Seriously UPS stinks.

Mine is still showing that it will be delivered today.

gibjer

macrumors member
Aug 7, 2003

Also keep in mind there was a weather event on the east coast which I'm sure caused a little havoc. Mine was in KY since Thursday, finally eeked out last night.

spectorga

macrumors newbie
Dec 17, 2012
My delivery is expected Wed, 12/19. It has been stuck in Louisville since 12/14. UPS is a horrible disappointment. If I had known, I would have required Fed-Ex delivery and most likely would have it by now.

zemzabob

macrumors regular
Feb 3, 2010
I have the funny feeling that my iMac isn't going to be here on Wednesday since it's in Japan now.

RichiMac

macrumors regular
Dec 14, 2012
SoCal
My delivery is expected Wed, 12/19. It has been stuck in Louisville since 12/14. UPS is a horrible disappointment. If I had known, I would have required Fed-Ex delivery and most likely would have it by now.

Same here. I tried to get upgraded but Apple rep talked me out of it. Had I known it made the difference between UPS and Fedex I would have insisted. Hope I remember this next time!

imacericg

macrumors regular
Jun 11, 2007
Mine is also stuck in Kentucky, but I am supposed to get mine Wednesday.

No use for me calling, as the person would say "we are still on schedule"

CrossoverDoc

macrumors newbie
Dec 6, 2012
Mine moved to 'shipped' overnight. I woke up to find that luckily mine is traveling with FedEx. They have a delivery date set for Wednesday, which I surely believe they will reach.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.