Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Abbas

macrumors regular
Jul 9, 2008
Dubai
Enjoy your new Macs guys.

I'm having a hard time convincing myself to order the new iMac. I love it but I spent about 5000 Dirhams six months back building a top-of-the-line hackintosh and unless I can sell this, I'll just drool over the new iMac.

ccyrils

macrumors newbie
Dec 29, 2012
still waiting to receive my order.

i ordered my customized imac at istore, sharjah on 3rd decmeber... till now there is no news... :-(

gazzazh

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 9, 2012
i ordered my customized imac at istore, sharjah on 3rd decmeber... till now there is no news... :-(

Hi , you should have ordered it online.. Istyle is not reliable.. Good luck .. hope you get it soon.. Happy new year..

messiry

macrumors member
Jan 2, 2013
Hi , you should have ordered it online.. Istyle is not reliable.. Good luck .. hope you get it soon.. Happy new year..

Hi All, i also have ordered iMac 27" 3.4 i7, 8G RAM, 1 TB fusion, 675MX, through UAE Apple Store online on 30th Dec. it is saying delivery January, which i don't understand when in Jan,,, also i have read that many of the new 27" iMac's has screen issues, do we know if anything like this happened here in UAE before? and if so, where do we replace the iMac, i guess the only option is through shipping as there is no Apple Store here.
thank you

ccyrils

macrumors newbie
Dec 29, 2012
repairing imac in uae

Hi All, i also have ordered iMac 27" 3.4 i7, 8G RAM, 1 TB fusion, 675MX, through UAE Apple Store online on 30th Dec. it is saying delivery January, which i don't understand when in Jan,,, also i have read that many of the new 27" iMac's has screen issues, do we know if anything like this happened here in UAE before? and if so, where do we replace the iMac, i guess the only option is through shipping as there is no Apple Store here.
thank you

Thats why i preferred istore.. they are giving 1 year support. If you buy it from online store also, you can return it for repair or replacement. I think you can approach any authorized service center for repairing. https://locate.apple.com/ae/en/service/?pt=4&lat=25.271139&lon=55.30748500000004

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.