Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mynameismatt89

macrumors 6502
Aug 19, 2005
in my order status it only shows the ship date of oct. 31... it doesnt show the delivery date (when it will arrive). Does everybody elses show just the ship date (oct 31) and not the delivery/arrival date??

dkapp

macrumors newbie
Oct 28, 2006
It appears the 2nd Gen Shuffle will ship any day now. My credit card was charged today, and my order was placed on September 12th.

I'm not sure where the November delay rumor came from, but there doesn't appear to be any truth to it at this time.

Dave

weckart

macrumors 603
Nov 7, 2004
It appears the 2nd Gen Shuffle will ship any day now. My credit card was charged today, and my order was placed on September 12th.

I'm not sure where the November delay rumor came from, but there doesn't appear to be any truth to it at this time.

Dave

At the London MacExpo, Apple stand exhibitors said the Shuffle would be in stock in the first week of November and this was confirmed at Regent Street, so the shipping date of 31 October looks to be kosher enough.

weckart

macrumors 603
Nov 7, 2004
I also bet we'll see Dock connector adapters soon too.

What I'd like to see is a little USB "stick" like device that just plugs into a USB port and provides a male 1/8" port for connecting the shuffle. So then you can carry it with you wherever (or in a little pouch) for easy access like a Flash drive :)

I have one of these
ed_1.JPG
and it also charges through the headphone socket. It just comes with a USB cable with a slightly longer headphone jack - no need for a dock. I am pretty sure that there will be plenty of these around the likes of poundshops.

mynameismatt89

macrumors 6502
Aug 19, 2005
Mine was shipped this morning from SUZHOU CN... says the fedex website. So i should be expecting it in about a week:D

dkapp

macrumors newbie
Oct 28, 2006
Mine was shipped this morning from SUZHOU CN... says the fedex website. So i should be expecting it in about a week:D

Mine was shipped out this morning as well. I wonder how long the trip will take from China to San Francisco...

Dave

Flowbee

macrumors 68030
Dec 27, 2002
Alameda, CA
I was in the SF store a couple of days ago and was told that "they WILL be available in October... maybe not until the 31st, but October for sure." For what it's worth...

joshwest

macrumors 65816
Apr 27, 2005
Mine says expected delivery date of Nov, 1rst. so they are going to be delivered sooner than later

rtdgoldfish

macrumors 6502a
Jul 4, 2004
Nashville, TN
My local Best Buy claims to be getting them on Nov. 3rd. I've learned not to trust Best Buy employees but I really hope its true. Been waiting a long while to get my hands on one. Well...so has everyone else...but you know what I mean :p

naraic

macrumors member
Oct 30, 2006
Mine is supposed to arrive tomorrow, on the 2nd. It was ordered for me as a gift
on the 28th. ^_^

dkapp

macrumors newbie
Oct 28, 2006
I was told mine arrive in my San Francisco office today, unfortunately I'll be in LA until the end of the week. :(

Dave

joshwest

macrumors 65816
Apr 27, 2005
Mine was suppose to be left at my house today, but even with a signed fed ex release to leave it on backdoor they didnt

MattyMac

macrumors 68000
Oct 6, 2005
NJ/NYC
Its ridiculous to think that they will sell the new shuffle with the old headphones... How stupid would Apple be to do that... If the new shuffle has the old headphones I promise I will never post on this siite ever again.. THE SHUFFLE WILL NOT, i emphasis WILL NOT ship with the old earbuds.

Uh Oh! Looks like I was right...

So I better not see response here any longer:D

And Chundles...I told you so....just had to throw it in there:p

beatzfreak

macrumors 6502
Jan 11, 2006
NYC
Mine shipped from RANCHO CORDOVA, CA and should be here (NYC) tomorrow.

I wonder why mine is coming from Cali.

Maybe because I ordered it on 10/30?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.