3.0 is Completely MIND BLOWING!!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by yalag, Mar 17, 2009.

?

How did you find 3.0

1. Mind blowing

199 vote(s)
    46.7%
  2. Satisfactory

193 vote(s)
    45.3%
  3. Disappointed.

34 vote(s)
    8.0%
  1. yalag macrumors 65816

Anyone else find 3.0 completely mind blowing? There are probably HUNDREDS of new features there. EVERY SINGLE DAMN THING we asked for, IS there. WOW. What do you guys think?

2. jpk32092 macrumors 6502

there should be some medium in between satisfactory and mind blowing

3. TheSpaz macrumors 604

TheSpaz

I am wowed. I don't know what to say... I'm speechless...

4. zachplaysguitar macrumors 6502

zachplaysguitar

I was skeptical but wow. It's literally everything..

5. mbleopard macrumors regular

I agree with jpk, its somewhere between satisfactory and mind blowing, I was surprised they are including so many updates in 3.0, they must be worried about all these other companies trying to take sales away from them.

I can't wait till this summer to get the new iphone and 3.0

6. vivithemage macrumors 6502a

vivithemage

They are adding things that should have been added, but it's mindblowing they are finally doing it! I can't wait :)

7. Mintin8 macrumors 6502a

Mintin8

I wouldn't call it mind blowing but yet I wouldn't call it satisfactory. It's somewhere mid-way. The new features they have added are great! But I hoped for some more.

8. TheKingIV macrumors member

9. aok1975 macrumors 6502

How can it be mind blowing? Implimentation of old technology cant be described as mind blowing.

10. Knowlege Bomb macrumors 601

Knowlege Bomb

I voted mind-blowing.

Know what else will be mind-blowing?? No more "why doesn't my iPhone have ______________?? Every phone for the past 5 years has had it. I'm embarrassed by this piece of ****." threads.

11. TheSpaz macrumors 604

TheSpaz

I guess this means there's not going to be a major hardware upgrade... since there's no background apps still! I'm stoked!

12. Goldielocks19 macrumors member

Goldielocks19

I agree the update is exciting, maybe even mind-blowing, BUT we should have had these arcadic features already.

so yes its mind-blowing, but also kinda like...why i am so excited abt old technology?

13. phobic99 macrumors 6502a

phobic99

I agree. It's not mind-blowing just more like "Great... thanks but seriously what took so long?"

14. Nanook macrumors regular

Nanook

Frankly, I found the most impressive "ground breaking" announcement is PtP over WiFi. Everything else is what it should have had in the first place.

Satisfied, but mind not blown.

15. TheSpaz macrumors 604

TheSpaz

I can't wait until Summer now! I'm sooooo excited! The wait is going to KILL US!

16. zachplaysguitar macrumors 6502

zachplaysguitar

I'm already dying! A screen shot of the stage showed "Today" and I about lost it.

17. SimplyBlue macrumors member

I'm satisfied because most of it was stuff that the consumers have been asking for for a long time. Plus, I prefer to wait and see if Apple does a good job on delivering everything it is promising.

18. QCassidy352 macrumors G3

QCassidy352

they basically put in every feature I could think of. Even the landscape SMS/email and note syncing. I honestly don't know what else they could have done, except video recording (which I don't care about, but I guess they could have done it).

19. bagelche macrumors 6502

bagelche

I'm going with mind-blowingly satisfactory.

Lots of good updates and new features. Unless i missed it, app organization is a glaring hole. I was really looking forward to some sort of categories feature a la my 8 year old palm pilot (though of course slathered with :apple:ness).

20. GCmini macrumors member

GCmini

AMEN brother!!!!!!! I was jumping up and down when i found out about it! watched it all live! WOW! MMS!!! COPY AND PASTE LANDSCAPE TEXTING! SWEET JESUS HOOOOOOOOORAY!

21. MacKinvan macrumors newbie

I must say the last couple announcements (e.g. Mac updates from two weeks ago, and mac world) have been underwhelming at best. I can honestly say that I am overwhelmed and excited right now!!!

22. TSX macrumors 68030

TSX

Wow

Apple just caught up to about every cell Phone maker with copy/paste and MMS

23. zmttoxics macrumors 65816

zmttoxics

I looked through my RSS feeds and couldn't find an answer. Can we have custom stage backgrounds now?

24. dalvin200 macrumors 68040

i'm pretty pleased with what they have shown us... i wouldn't say i was blown away though... but still.. pretty encouraging anyway..

spotlight search is huge for me and so is the integration with calendar subscriptions..
    forwarding sms.. and of course, cut/copy/paste :) mms is good if it comes out of the O2 text allowance like other phones do...

roll on june/july... but no announcement of a 3rd gen iPhone...

25. Macjames macrumors 6502a

I'm happy but not blown away. I can't wait for the summer :D