Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rmapple

macrumors newbie
Mar 5, 2007
Apple Online Store Down!

As of 10:05 Pacific Time my browser displays the apple store down. Could this mean iPhone new features with an update coming tonite? I hope so...

CBJammin103

macrumors regular
Jun 6, 2007
Louisiana, United States
Just saw it too on accident. Can't see how it would relate to iPhone features... unless the new features will be advertised somewhere in the online Apple Store, which would make sense, I suppose.

MacinDoc

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Mar 22, 2004
The Great White North
As of 10:05 Pacific Time my browser displays the apple store down. Could this mean iPhone new features with an update coming tonite? I hope so...
Only if it's coming to Canada, too (keeps fingers crossed, but hopes aren't too high without special announcement).

ijohn3

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2007
Apple Store is Down

I was just going to the apple store...and its down for maintenance....what's going on here? anyone have any ideas??????

could this be leading to the iphone update?! we could only wish i guess!

Adokimus

macrumors 6502a
Jun 2, 2007
Boston, MA
Apple Store Down 9/26

Any guesses? The U.S. store is down too, so I'm guessing it's not just the european iPhone.

Maybe I'm wrong.

-Ado

jackc

macrumors 65816
Oct 19, 2003
Does it mean anything that it says "we are busy updating the store for you" rather than some other message? Or does it always say that?

*punches self in head for excessive geekiness*

MacinDoc

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Mar 22, 2004
The Great White North
Does it mean anything that it says "we are busy updating the store for you" rather than some other message? Or does it always say that?

*punches self in head for excessive geekiness*
Yes, it always says that.

And no, I don't lurk at the store all day and night, I was just about to check the price of the Office 2004 upgrade when I saw that the store was down.

Gamoe

macrumors regular
Sep 19, 2006
I was going to check the refurb Macs and coincidentally saw that the store was down, too, and then immediately thought of the Paris Expo, and then to check here. Hopefully we will have new hardware. But, on the other hand, it may just be coincidental maintenance. We'll see.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.