Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DreamPod

macrumors 65816
Mar 15, 2008
Why does everybody believe there's a device in the box? Chances are it's just promotional material - standees, posters and stuff. "Check out our cool stuff coming sometime in the future!" What good would one single iPhone in a store be, without a full case and stand to show it off (which wouldn't fit in that box)?

iphone529

macrumors regular
Jul 23, 2007
Come on people!! Can you all be so gullible. this is obviously a fake. Do you think apple would send a package out like this. If this were really true, it would be all over the internet in seconds.

Switz213

macrumors 6502
May 26, 2008
That don't open thing is TOTALLY photoshoped
i work with photoshop im a sophmore in high school...i can tell... i use it ALot

I'm a sophmore in highschool too that works with photoshop A LOT.

Its not..
Obviously, the black bar is probably because it says the company name on it and they don't want everyone to know it was them. Obviously, anyone can take a piece of paper and write some stuff and print it. Its not photoshopped on though. The black bar is intentionally put on to block information...

There is no real way to tell if it is fake or not.

iphone529

macrumors regular
Jul 23, 2007
I'm a sophmore in highschool too that works with photoshop A LOT.

Its not..
Obviously, the black bar is probably because it says the company name on it and they don't want everyone to know it was them. Obviously, anyone can take a piece of paper and write some stuff and print it. Its not photoshopped on though. The black bar is intentionally put on to block information...

There is no real way to tell if it is fake or not.

The part that tells me its a fake is that the label is printed on a piece of paper and its taken on someone's dirty desk.

Santa Rosa

macrumors 65816
Aug 22, 2007
Indiana
I actually recieved this, this morning.

What should I do???? :D

Attachments

• iPhonebox3G.jpg
    iPhonebox3G.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 91
Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.