Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

apwtwenty

macrumors 6502
Mar 16, 2011
Mine is great! I put it in (loose) pants front pocket and I have a double protection case from BB. No screen protector yet (waiting on it)

It fell on my carpet once but I don't think that counts /:

:D
Very happy customer

smohr33

macrumors newbie
Oct 22, 2008
Dropped my 6+ yesterday from 3-4 feet (holding in my hand while standing) on a ceramic tile floor, no case.

I have a very slight dent/scrape in the top left corner, right where it curves, just outside of the screen. Can't take a photo right now because the phone is the only camera I have on me.

Honestly, I was very impressed that it wasn't worse, it was a HARD drop. No bending, screen is perfect, just a minor little scrape.

bevsb2

Contributor
Nov 23, 2012
My iPhone 6 has been here since Friday and no bends, drops, scratches whatsoever. However it leads a charmed life. It is in an Apple leather case, always placed in a safe spot when home and is carried in a pocket in my purse when out. Not saying something couldn't happen, but I love this awesome phone and its thinness and I'm very careful with it.

shaunmed

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 26, 2010
My iPhone 6 has been here since Friday and no bends, drops, scratches whatsoever. However it leads a charmed life. It is in an Apple leather case, always placed in a safe spot when home and is carried in a pocket in my purse when out. Not saying something couldn't happen, but I love this awesome phone and its thinness and I'm very careful with it.

i'm always like that when the phones new too but come the first scratch it goes in the dog house!

McPc

macrumors 6502
Sep 30, 2012
CA
Been carrying the phone either in my front jeans pocket of front shirt pocket since launch day without an issue. Heck I even left it in my front jeans pocket when I drove the other day though I try and make it a habit to remove it from my pants and put it in my shirt or jacket when driving.

Of course now I have become a lot more aware and cautious but really I knew the Plus was going to require some adjustments from the way I have previously dealt with my 5 but still have no regrets.

greytmom

macrumors 68040
Jun 23, 2010
No bends, no breaks. Co-worker tried to spill hot tea on it today, but she missed, fortunately for her.

I'm not a pocket person, so that's not an issue. I have a perfectly good quality leather handbag, but I confess I've been drooling over a Gucci one (my phone deserves a beautiful new home)!

Just using an Apple silicone case for now, until my leather one from Oberon Design arrives.

Charadis

macrumors 65816
Jul 3, 2010
Thoroughly satisfied with my 6 Plus for said reasons:
-battery life
-beautiful display/clarity
-camera/slow mo recording
-TouchID

once apps are optimized this thing is really going to shine!

How is that game for PS4 by the way? I'm on the fence about purchasing it...

My bro has been hooked on it, playing with his friends since launch. I'm not so big on online shooters myself. Sent from my iPad.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.