7+ Jet Black (128/256) Date Change Thread

Gpg5033

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2016
IUP member here. Could of had a 9/26 delivery date if I bought full price. Currently waiting since Sunday to hear from Apple about a reservation...

KyleW

macrumors regular
Sep 9, 2016
Stay strong my 10/4 brethren... I have a feeling that we will see movement either later this afternoon or Monday and by the end of next week we will either have our phones or else they will be en route! Thank god for this de facto MacRumors iPhone addict support group lol...

Also, who else in Club 10-4 keeps replaying the night of the pre-order in their heads thinking "if I'd just clicked a little faster or done X, Y, or Z, maybe I'd be in Club 9-26....?" Haha, oh well. Life is more interesting when you have something to look forward to. If you look at my posts on MacRumors, almost all of them were made in September year after year. It's a tradition!
Doubtful because they still haven't finished with the 9/26-10/3. A bunch of us are still in processing hell. I'd say you see something Monday maybe

ShadowYYZ

macrumors 6502a
Sep 12, 2016
Tulsa Oklahoma
I'm going to go into an Apple store, buy a 7+ case, then if the employee asks "Which 7+ did you get?"

My answer: "The one that wasn't delivered to my home on launch day! :mad:

Why? Because I can! :p:D

(This is a joke btw)

I was going to do the same since the case I ordered hasn't moved... and I ordered Tuesday and had del dates of today and Tuesday.

-_- hope this means they'll ship when my phone... if it ever moves

ShadowYYZ

macrumors 6502a
Sep 12, 2016
Tulsa Oklahoma
shipped around 1230AM EST! getting it Monday! can't wait gonna be a long weekend i work monday so no-one will be home :( don't know if i should do pickup at warehouse in the early morning any ideas? i don't know if it will be delayed if i do that

AHHH that's the same I ordered!

What time did you order?

I think you should call them and see if u can pick up at a hub. I don't think it'll get delayed doing that...

Rob198612

macrumors 6502a
Sep 15, 2014
Miami
AHHH that's the same I ordered!

What time did you order?

I think you should call them and see if u can pick up at a hub. I don't think it'll get delayed doing that...
ordered at :04 AM my concern is since its the weekend don't know if it will affect it.

NewdestinyX

macrumors 65816
Jul 19, 2007
I almost wish this thread had been cut in half AT&T people on one an Apple Store people on the other. It's confusing which shipments are moving. Is anybody getting their AT&T orders on Monday? For jet black? And how are you getting shipping update status if you haven't gotten a tracking number? Or have you all gotten a tracking number in an email from AT&T?

From here on out please specify whether your jet black is from AT&T or Apple store. Very important data at this point.

Apollonian

macrumors 6502a
May 10, 2010
I'm not really complaining but I'm also amazed that Apple really couldn't get some of these out just one day sooner to make launch.

JSB1540

macrumors 6502
Apr 24, 2015
I almost wish this thread had been cut in half AT&T people on one an Apple Store people on the other. It's confusing which shipments are moving. Is anybody getting their AT&T orders on Monday? For jet black? And how are you getting shipping update status if you haven't gotten a tracking number? Or have you all gotten a tracking number in an email from AT&T?

From here on out please specify whether your jet black is from AT&T or Apple store. Very important data at this point.
Agreed! Please, Please state if from Apple, or a carrier store. Also email time GB and original delivery window lets try to be helpful. eg

Apple order 256 JB for ATT fully paid, emai XX:11:11
original 09/26-10/04 updated 09/23-09/30 on Thursday afternoon
Preparing for Shipment
Only charge for AppleCare
No tracking numbers found yet

chicagofan00

macrumors regular
Apr 4, 2010
Woke up this morning to a status of shipped and a delivery date of Monday. I'm slightly bummed it won't arrive today as it would have been nice to have the new camera capabilities for my daughter's birthday party this weekend, but in the end I'm fine with getting it on Monday as they are still delivering much earlier than the initial dates of 9/26-10/3.

VZW 256GB JB 7+ ordered via Apple App with order confirmation at 12:09am.