7+ Jet Black (128/256) Date Change Thread

rhayn

macrumors member
Jan 25, 2014
Just chiming in with an update (or lack of...)

Ordered 128GB JB 7+ for Verizon via Apple Store App (Full Payment) (Apple Pay)
XX:12 email order confirmation
9/26 - 10/3 estimated delivery date (this hasn't changed)
I'm in the US (Ohio)

My card was just charged as well (9/15 @ approx. 3p EDT)
Apple says preparing for shipment (9/15 @ approx. 3:15p EDT)
Nothing in UPS tracking (as of 9/16 @ approx. 11a EDT)
Nothing in Apple Support Profile (as of 9/16 @ approx. 11a EDT)

KyleW

macrumors regular
Sep 9, 2016
At this point I'm assuming they aren't updating anymore orders til Monday. God****ingdamnit. Processing hell all weekend is going to drive me mad.

Rambaldi

macrumors member
Apr 19, 2010
What's the latest JB+ 128GB from Apple that has moved to shipped?

I am a XX:11 JB+ 128 from Apple (Verizon) - I moved to PFS sometime before 3PM yesterday, and have had no movement since. Originally quoted 9/26 - 10/3, and my dates haven't shifted.

CrosisN

macrumors member
Jun 20, 2010
Los Angeles
Just thought I'd finally add my information.

128GB JB AT&T email confirmation @ 12:14amPDT. Still no movement.

I also have this vague memory of iPhone4S where I received no information and the phone just appeared at my desk before the information was even in UPS system.

It has happened in the past.

Reactions: ShadowYYZ

Melkizetek

macrumors newbie
Sep 7, 2015
My order was bumped up too, but I changed my Verizon plan thinking nothing would happen..forgot that you're not supposed to change anything with your account until after you get the phone..Apple said they will automatically check to see if my account issue was resolved over the next four days. Just canceled the account change but now I probably won't get it on the 19th, right? I wonder where my phone is right now..lol.

Original estimate was 9/26-10/3, was bumped to 9/23-9/30

ideal.dreams

macrumors 68020
Jul 19, 2010
Ohio
Just chiming in with an update (or lack of...)

Ordered 128GB JB 7+ for Verizon via Apple Store App (Full Payment) (Apple Pay)
XX:12 email order confirmation
9/26 - 10/3 estimated delivery date (this hasn't changed)
I'm in the US (Ohio)

My card was just charged as well (9/15 @ approx. 3p EDT)
Apple says preparing for shipment (9/15 @ approx. 3:15p EDT)
Nothing in UPS tracking (as of 9/16 @ approx. 11a EDT)
Nothing in Apple Support Profile (as of 9/16 @ approx. 11a EDT)
What the hell Apple, I ordered at 3:08 AM with a 3:11 AM confirmation but got a 10/4 - 10/10 date. EXACT same phone as you. Yours was confirmed a minute later and you got into the wave before me. I'm also in OH.

Only difference is that I'm with AT&T. Wonder if that matters.

JSB1540

macrumors 6502
Apr 24, 2015
What the hell Apple, I ordered at 3:08 AM with a 3:11 AM confirmation but got a 10/4 - 10/10 date. EXACT same phone as you. Yours was confirmed a minute later and you got into the wave before me. I'm also in OH.

verizon and ATT would be different I believe Verizon CDMA and GSM ATT only GSM

mattopotamus

macrumors G5
Jun 12, 2012

verizon and ATT would be different I believe Verizon CDMA and GSM ATT only GSM
This. They are different phones.

mmalto

macrumors regular
Mar 6, 2008
What's the latest JB+ 128GB from Apple that has moved to shipped?

I am a XX:11 JB+ 128 from Apple (Verizon) - I moved to PFS sometime before 3PM yesterday, and have had no movement since. Originally quoted 9/26 - 10/3, and my dates haven't shifted.
same story here... the apple phone gods arent shining down on us this weekend.

rwkleinjr

macrumors regular
Jul 26, 2010
JB+ 128 AT&T ordered from Apple.com, :09am
Preparing for Shipment (status changed 10 hours ago)

Still no update in UPS or in my account... praying my dude makes it here Monday.

Reactions: Lmusic724

Rambaldi

macrumors member
Apr 19, 2010
I'm still at PFS - at this point I don't even care if it comes on Monday - just a confirmation on when it actually will show up would be such a relief.

Koobs

macrumors 6502
Sep 20, 2014
I almost wish this thread had been cut in half AT&T people on one an Apple Store people on the other. It's confusing which shipments are moving. Is anybody getting their AT&T orders on Monday? For jet black? And how are you getting shipping update status if you haven't gotten a tracking number? Or have you all gotten a tracking number in an email from AT&T?

From here on out please specify whether your jet black is from AT&T or Apple store. Very important data at this point.
(7+ 256gb jet black att) original ship dates sept 26-oct 3rd. Ordered from Apple store. Got tracking info late last night and it will arrive between 2-6pm monday.

waynester

macrumors member
Apr 23, 2015
Both 7+ shipped and delivering on Monday the 19th.. I even ordered a regular 7 matte black just yesterday from att and got a shipped also to be delivered Monday the 19th

cerebra1

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2014
Also update:
2:09CST confirmation email
ATT
Ordered Apple's App Store
New Upgrade plan enrollee
256GB JB+ 7
Original Deliver: Sept 26-Oct 3rd
Charged card: 9-15 around 1pm CST
Prepared for shipping about 1:30pm CST

Nothing since moving to preparing for shipping. No tracking info, can't find using my order # (i have UPS My Choice and other orders of apple watches are showing up, but not my iphone).

So for now, even though I was moving along and happy yesterday, mine seems to have stalled. The tracking info I got last night I thought was for my phone, but instead it was for the second half of an apple watch order I placed.

KyleW

macrumors regular
Sep 9, 2016
Just thought I'd finally add my information.

128GB JB AT&T email confirmation @ 12:14amPDT. Still no movement.

I also have this vague memory of iPhone4S where I received no information and the phone just appeared at my desk before the information was even in UPS system.

It has happened in the past.
Even before a charge was made ?

macabee09

macrumors regular
Jun 18, 2009
Also update:
2:09CST confirmation email
ATT
Ordered Apple's App Store
New Upgrade plan enrollee
256GB JB+ 7
Original Deliver: Sept 26-Oct 3rd
Charged card: 9-15 around 1pm CST
Prepared for shipping about 1:30pm CST

Nothing since moving to preparing for shipping. No tracking info, can't find using my order # (i have UPS My Choice and other orders of apple watches are showing up, but not my iphone).

So for now, even though I was moving along and happy yesterday, mine seems to have stalled. The tracking info I got last night I thought was for my phone, but instead it was for the second half of an apple watch order I placed.
Exact same here.. except my confirmation email was 3:06 EST :(

lolpb9

Suspended
Sep 15, 2016
Still processing....

Processing Items Ships: 1-2 weeks
Delivers 22 Sep, 2016 - 29 Sep, 2016 by Next Day Shipping

cerebra1

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2014
Exact same here.. except my confirmation email was 3:06 EST :(
Just based on how the watches progressed, I'm going to guess Wednesday delivery, and shipping updates later today or early tomorrow.

Apple watch just got confirmed to arrive 10-20...just went to shipped today...imagine similar for phone.

fhalix

macrumors newbie
Sep 16, 2016
Hello, I've been lurking this thread for quite some time now. I have a question to ask, originally when I went to pre order the iphone 7+ jb 128 ATT, apple said that they were unable to contact ATT and that they reserved the phone for me. So I checked back a few hours later and checked out the phone. I have a sep 26 - oct 3rd date atm. I am wondering if I would be included in this "group" that is updating from processing to pfs. So far at the moment I have nothing, just wondering your opinions. :D