iPhone 8.3 beta 4

Discussion in 'iOS 8' started by cchase8875432, May 25, 2015.

1. cchase8875432 macrumors member

Does anyone think there will be 8.4 beta 4 released today? Does apple release on holidays?

2. Shirasaki macrumors 603

Shirasaki

Believe me. I am also waiting for that.

In fact, I have refreshed several times but there is no luck.

3. Peace macrumors Core

Peace

Apple will not release a beta on a Sunday the week-end of a major holiday.

4. ajiuo macrumors 65816

5. cchase8875432 thread starter macrumors member

6. ajiuo macrumors 65816

7. Paradoxally macrumors 65816

The world doesn't revolve around the US

8. ajiuo, May 25, 2015
    Last edited: May 25, 2015

ajiuo macrumors 65816

US companies don't revolve around the world

9. Peace macrumors Core

Peace

The World of Apple revolves around Cupertino,California and It's a National holiday in the United States. Nobody is working today.

10. cchase8875432 thread starter macrumors member

11. Peace macrumors Core

Peace

Accept it man. There is NOT going to be a beta out today. Period.

As soon as you accept it the better off you will be.

12. februarian macrumors 6502

februarian

So tomorrow then? Man, I was waiting for this!!!

13. ajiuo macrumors 65816

The retail, entertainment, and food industries are generally not closed on a lot of holidays. In fact they usually do a lot of business on holidays... Apples software development doesn't fit into that category. Apples career business end and development employees are most likely given the day off.

14. dannyyankou macrumors 603

dannyyankou

15. Shirasaki macrumors 603

Shirasaki

After a brief search, I know what today is.
    So, let's wait until tomorrow.

In fact, I think apple may release their final version of 8.4, right at wwdc.

16. Smith288 macrumors 6502a

Smith288

Well, on today's holiday, it would be nice for the world to reflect on those who were lost (both 'Muricans and your own country's) in wars in the past to protect freedoms we all enjoy both in the USA and the free nations of the world and not on betas. :)

17. ajiuo macrumors 65816

Oh my god, oh my gosh!!! It's 12:46 a.m. On Tuesday morning.... Is it out yet??? Where is it? It should have been here at midnight... My life is over if it doesn't drop soon... And this is compleat crap. Apple is such a horrible company for not releasing beta 4 on Monday... I might switch to android over this. I'm glad I don't pay for a developer account... That way people can insult me and act like it truly matters.

18. Shirasaki macrumors 603

Shirasaki

Come on guys, today is national holiday throughout America. This day is set for memorising people paid their lives in war. So, wait until today is over. If tomorrow, there is no update, then I am sure apple will release the final version right at wwdc, one day before or after.

Oh, not America, just United States

Oh, sorry. I thought you didn't know that. But, now it's the midnight in Cupertino. Apple will not release new software in this time. Just wait more couple of hours.

19. C DM macrumors Westmere

Pretty sure that was sarcasm.

20. acctman macrumors 6502a

acctman

its a beta... what's the rush to get more bugs

21. Shirasaki macrumors 603

Shirasaki

Everyone want to see how good or bad this software would be, and try to tell apple problem hidden inside, and hopefully solve them before it is release to customers like you.

22. acctman macrumors 6502a

acctman

yeah right :rolleyes:

it's really that people want the new features first and most beta tester do not report back to apple regarding the issues they experience... they just post on non-Apple monitored sites about the bugs and how Apple should fix it. That's the true reality.

23. Shirasaki macrumors 603

Shirasaki

I think, some of them may think reporting back to Apple doesn't mean apple will note those issue and take action in a timely fashion. Unfortunately this is what I think at first. I believe Microsoft does better than apple in this thing. See their windows beta test? Everyone have Microsoft account can register as an insider, and send feedback.

Apple? When they category their beta software as "confidential", I give up registering public beta program. I am not a paid tester. I have no duty to test software with such restrictions. Plus, one member says he contacted with apple care, saying his phone bricked by using beta software. And then? He says apple treat beta software tester as jailbreak user. All warranty is void.

I still use apple because android is so bad in my home country that I don't want to touch it much. However, I really hate apple's policy. I agree with it by default because I know I need to protect my account and anything related to it. That is all.

24. MrGimper macrumors 601

MrGimper

25. 6836838 Suspended

People trying to get their battery usage back to normal after the 8.3 disaster.