Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

B S Magnet

macrumors 601
Original poster
I’m motivated to post a new thread here as a kind of bulletin board, to help each other find obscure add-ons for Mozilla-based browsers which preceded the Quantum era of Firefox (i.e., pre-Firefox 57). Such browsers might include InterwebPPC, Interweb, IceWeasel-PPC, TenFourFox, SpiderWeb, ArcticFoxPPC, ArcticFox, WhiteStar, Firefox Legacy/Nightly, and others). This thread should apply to both PowerPC and early Intel browsers.

While there is an excellent project called the Classic Add-ons Archive (aka, "JustOff"), and another for the defunct PaleMoon (both of which archived and made available Firefox add-ons prior to Mozilla’s migration to Quantum), there are still add-ons out there which may have fallen through the cracks into obscurity.

While I may convert this post to a WikiPost eventually, I want to start by asking whether anyone here has a copy of the add-on called “EditThisCookie2” (aka, “etc2”) prior to version 1.5.0 (which is a mid-2017, Quantum-focussed version). And if that isn’t handy, does anyone have a functionally equivalent/comparable add-on they’ve been using in lieu of etc2?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.