Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

crassusad44

macrumors 6502a
Nov 30, 2001
Scandinavia
Don't like Hotline? Then try Carraccho (Mac only), or get a friend who has everything. Or start developing for Adobe! Well, you get the idea...

P

paulwhannel

Originally posted by ogun7
what address should I connect to?

hotline can be enormously frustrating, try http://www.tracker-tracker.com
good luck finding a server that doesnt want cash donations... keep trying and eventually you'll find something. i'm going to go look for it myself...

Jookbox

macrumors 6502
Jan 19, 2002
Re: hollandia?

Originally posted by Matthé
sorry, but only an american would be stupid enough to think holland is in scandinavia

congratulations! that's the most ignorant thing i've read today!

GadgetLover

macrumors member
Sep 21, 2001
Location, location, location

"Only a Scandinavian would want to live in Scandinavia."
-- Everybody that doesn't live in Scandinavia (except those that live in Ethiopia [where there's no food because it's a desert! ])

Just teasin' ... the Ethiopians have no choice; you do. ;)

U

Unregistered

dis eez whut yoo need

All I can say is CARRACHO CARRACHO CARRACHO!

mymemory

macrumors 68020
May 9, 2001
Miami
The American people (or north american to be presice) do not know where anything is.

Your high school system is so cheap. I made 1 years of high school there and 1 of college. I was the 3rd in my class in american history, the first one was a gringo and the secund one an exchange student from Norway.

Does any body know where Venezuela is?

My host father was a primary school teacher and 2 weeks before I came back (I was there for a year) I realise he thought south america was something like United Stated of South America!!!

The US thinks we down here are a bunch of mexicans. I had an exchange student from L.A. once and he got surprice when he saw a yellow lamborgini diablo running at 180miles beside us. I said "sorry for not having speed limit or drinking age!"

No wonder the venezuelan slogan is "the best keeped secret of the caribbean"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.