Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Amazon has Apple's AirPods Max available to ship in 1-2 business days right now, only in the Silver color option. AirPods Max are priced at $549.00, and as of yet we haven't seen any noticeable discounts on the Bluetooth headphones.

airpods-max-colors.jpg
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Amazon. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

AirPods Max debuted last month as Apple's first over-ear headphones. Like the AirPods and the AirPods Pro, the AirPods Max are equipped with two Apple H1 chips that provide high quality sound thanks to the 10 cores that power computational audio capabilities.

Additionally, Silver and Space Gray models are available on B&H Photo, Verizon, and Best Buy. These retailers are placing delivery times on the AirPods Max sometime next week, compared to the March delivery times seen on Apple's website.

As a note for all AirPods Max stock, these headphones are known to disappear fast once stock is available. We'll update this article once stock is completely gone, but be aware that you may begin seeing delivery estimates slip, or stock disappear altogether, very soon.

AirPods Max feature Active Noise Cancellation technology and the same Transparency mode, Adaptive EQ, and spatial audio features that are in the AirPods Pro. If you're hunting for even more AirPods deals, we track sales for every model of the AirPods in our Best AirPods Deals guide.

Update: Verizon has Sky Blue, Space Gray, and Silver in stock right now. The Sky Blue option has a slightly delayed shipping estimate of February 11.

Update 1/29: We've updated this article to reflect the availability of the Silver AirPods Max on Amazon, now that the Space Gray option has seen shipping estimates slip to March.

Update 2 1/29: AirPods Max are temporarily available from Amazon in Sky Blue, Silver, Space Gray, and Pink with deliveries on February 1.

Article Link: AirPods Max Available in Silver on Amazon [Updated: More Colors and Retailers]

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Colonel Blimp

Tech Solidarity

macrumors newbie
Jan 16, 2020
You think $549 is bad? Here in Canada they are $779 CDN while the exchange rate is $0.78 US to $1.00 CDN meaning $549 US is $700 CDN. So if you buy them here you're paying $79 CDN or $62 US MORE! So F&%$ That!

kturnt

macrumors newbie
May 28, 2020
The ones I ordered on Apple's site two weeks ago still say delivery between Feb. 15th-22nd. I went ahead and ordered and its arriving on Monday, will cancel my original when it gets here.

StoneJack

macrumors 68000
Dec 19, 2009
I have original Airpods, Sennheiser BT 4.50 wireless, Sennheiser Momentum, AKG 182, AT m20x (two last for studio work) so I will probably pass this time. But I am interested when they will be on sale for 299 maybe.

pnoyblazed

macrumors 6502a
Mar 1, 2008
If I didn’t already have the XM4s, and these were $278.00, I might have purchased them today. Especially the Sky Blue pair. But, I have my XM4s, and these aren’t $278.00, so.....

But those Sky Blue’s really do look nice!
Got the Sony’s on sale too. Hope they’re good as it’s hyped to be

Reactions: decypher44

velocityg4

macrumors 604
Dec 19, 2004
Georgia
You think $549 is bad? Here in Canada they are $779 CDN while the exchange rate is $0.78 US to $1.00 CDN meaning $549 US is $700 CDN. So if you buy them here you're paying $79 CDN or $62 US MORE! So F&%$ That!

Do those prices include tax in Canada? US prices do not include sales tax.

Ken88

macrumors regular
Dec 28, 2020
I already own one few weeks ago when my cousin surprised me for my birthday gift..the BEST headphones I’ve ever own. I own Sony XM 3, Bose 700 and Audio Techica M40 X.

Reactions: Sam in SoCal
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.