Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AJsAWiz

macrumors 68040
Jun 28, 2007
Ohio
This is my temporary case while I'm waiting on a pre order to ship.
I put keys/change etc. in the separate compartment. The iPhone fits perfectly in the other side.

Oops, something happened to my picture . . . sorry :(

madfuku

macrumors newbie
Jul 19, 2007
Fukuoka, Japan
I like the idea of a wallet/iPhone case but aren't you worried you might loose something in your wallet?

I guess if the pockets have some sort of velcro lock to keep money in when you are talking on the phone. Dunno.

HeavyC

macrumors newbie
Jul 17, 2007
I decided to send an email to the Piel Frama people to get a better feel for how big that wallet case actually is. It sounds like it's actually fairly small, only adding around 5mm of bulk. This looks like the case I may wind up ordering after all.

----------------------------

Thank you very much for contacting us and for your interest in our products.

Regarding your question, I cannot tell you which are the exact dimensions of the iPhone Wallet Case. Well, all our cases have been designed and made so that they only add 3 or 4 mm to the dimensions of the device.

When talking about the wallet style, they could add around 5 mm to the device but, of course, you can carry the wallet in your front pocket.

Finally, the wallet is totally plain at both sides as it has no belt clip or whatever and it have been made so that all the functions of the device can be used without problems while the device is inside the case.

Please, do not hesitate to contact us if you need further assistance.

Very best regards and have a nice day!!

Angélica Menacho

Export Department

http://www.pielframa.com

thechidz

macrumors 68000
Jul 25, 2007
New York City
I ordered one... might also get the piel frama

Hi everyone!

I am so happy with my iphone that my big toe just shoots right up in my shoe!!!!

Anyway, I agree with the idea of compacting your bill fold, credit cards, keys and iphone into one nifty package so you can keep track of it all.

The piel frama cases look sehr cool, and I might order one, but I just placed an order for this at igonemobile:

http://www.igonemobile.com/products/html/73015338.html

it looks pretty nice and its reasonably priced. As far as the SD slot is concerned, I plan to use that to stora a key in!!! The only concern I have is the magnet closure, and I dont think it has a clip, not that I want it to...

anyone get a piel frama yet????

:eek::D:cool::rolleyes::):apple::apple::apple:

AJsAWiz

macrumors 68040
Jun 28, 2007
Ohio
Hi everyone!

I am so happy with my iphone that my big toe just shoots right up in my shoe!!!!

Anyway, I agree with the idea of compacting your bill fold, credit cards, keys and iphone into one nifty package so you can keep track of it all.

The piel frama cases look sehr cool, and I might order one, but I just placed an order for this at igonemobile:

http://www.igonemobile.com/products/html/73015338.html

it looks pretty nice and its reasonably priced. As far as the SD slot is concerned, I plan to use that to stora a key in!!! The only concern I have is the magnet closure, and I dont think it has a clip, not that I want it to...

anyone get a piel frama yet????

:eek::D:cool::rolleyes::):apple::apple::apple:

That looks like a nice case and is reasonably priced. I hope you come back, after you get it, to let us know how it worked out for you ;)

lovemyiphone

macrumors member
Jul 14, 2007
well, I just decided to order one and compare the 2 when I get them to see which one I like better:apple::apple::apple::eek:

I do own one and it is great. Slips inside your waistband or belt or just put it in your purse. I have the Gelz case on my phone and it will not slip out.

thechidz

macrumors 68000
Jul 25, 2007
New York City
I do own one and it is great. Slips inside your waistband or belt or just put it in your purse. I have the Gelz case on my phone and it will not slip out.

I guess Im being picky but I received my Nupocket and am not completely impressed. I like the functionality of it but wish the change pocket was on the other side, seems a little risky to have change right on the phone. Also it seems a little bulky and loose, like stuff can easily fall out:apple::eek:

carman63

macrumors regular
Oct 27, 2006
I'm going to stay away from the magnetic flap ones until I hear more about the effects of magnetic cases on the iPhone.

FWIW I carry my iPhone in the same pocket as my magnetic money clip, and the phone has suffered no ill effects at all. It's a pretty strong magnet, probably stronger than those used in the phone cases.

thechidz

macrumors 68000
Jul 25, 2007
New York City
received my igone mobile case, the wallet one that looks similar to the piel frama. It looks very nice and has a classy look to it, but the freakin credit cards dont fit

No way to carry keys either, so...

nupocket with video ipod sleeve works great if i need to carry everything in one thing

igonemobile is a nice alternative to the expense of piel frama, and works for classier occasions, but carries minimal wallet stuff...

pics to come soon....:apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple:

thechidz

macrumors 68000
Jul 25, 2007
New York City
hmmm, this thread has been inactive awhile. Anyone try the igonemobile wallet case? I have been using mine as my primary wallet/iphone case since july and have had many compliments. It's starting to fall apart so I'm going to order another...

hockeyrack

macrumors newbie
Aug 27, 2009
I found the one for me!

chemistslime,

I recently purchased an iPhone wallet.
I think it works better than anything else out there because:
-it doesn't look like a purse like alot of the other cases
-and it offers instant access to my iPhone, (i don't have to flip a cover or take it out)
-and is securely allows me to carry around all the cards and cash i need

HOORAY:)
i snagged it at iflipwallet.com

Are there any Iphone cases out there that also doubles as a wallet? I plan to take my iphone everywhere just like my wallet but i want to reduce the bulk by having the case serve a double function. Does anyone know?

jacobgaul

macrumors regular
Jun 29, 2009
i want a frama case but it only holds 2 cards.. i need to to hold 4.. as i dont carry cash, only debit card/ID and such

patrickdunn

macrumors 6502a
Apr 16, 2009
St. Louis, MO
Found this one at case-mate:
getDynamicImage.aspx

http://www.case-mate.com/iPhone-3G-Cases/Case-Mate-iPhone-3G--3GS-ID-Credit-Card-Cases.asp

*Easily fits 2 credit card size items of your choice
*Only 2.5 mm thicker than our slim, award-winning Barely There case
*ez-slide™ protective film included
*Screen protection kit included protects your iPhone
*Access to all ports and controls

Looks nice...

EDIT: After looking further, your CC and ID would be rubbing against the back of the iPhone. For us OCD MacRumors Types, that may not be the best option.... Damn, it looked good.

Atenza6

macrumors member
Jun 25, 2009
Miami
Found this one at case-mate:
getDynamicImage.aspx

http://www.case-mate.com/iPhone-3G-Cases/Case-Mate-iPhone-3G--3GS-ID-Credit-Card-Cases.asp

*Easily fits 2 credit card size items of your choice
*Only 2.5 mm thicker than our slim, award-winning Barely There case
*ez-slide™ protective film included
*Screen protection kit included protects your iPhone
*Access to all ports and controls

Looks nice...

EDIT: After looking further, your CC and ID would be rubbing against the back of the iPhone. For us OCD MacRumors Types, that may not be the best option.... Damn, it looked good.

The ez-slide protective film that they include will prevent the phone from getting scratced. Check youtube and you can see a vid about it. Im sure you could simply apply a best skin ever or wrapsol skin also.

lpnjake

macrumors member
Sep 4, 2009
damn this would be amazing if it wasnt made by casemate, and if it held more then 2 cards :\

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.