Anybody Interested in partnering on my new app

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by Dev99, Sep 15, 2017.

1. Dev99 macrumors newbie

Hi, I have an app on Google Play but I want to put it on ios but I don't have the money for a developer account, I was hoping someone on here could help out with their account. Upload the app and I would share 50% of all revenue earn through apple with you.
    Please email at Thecarsceneuk@gmail.com if you are interested.
    Thanks

2. TheAppleFairy macrumors 68020

TheAppleFairy

3. Dev99 thread starter macrumors newbie

It's legit Im just young and don't have the money for a developer account. I don't know how else to get my app on there without help so here I am...

4. AlliFlowers Contributor

AlliFlowers

Why not link to you app on Google so people can make an informed decision.

5. TheAppleFairy macrumors 68020

TheAppleFairy

I just googled the OPs email address and he/she seems to ask for DM via email often enough to make me wary. Not to mention the OP was very vague I would have at least mentioned what the app is. Like he is fishing for people to email him IMO.

6. Dev99 thread starter macrumors newbie

I only suggested email as it's easier for me to check my inbox, link is https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mobincube.jdm_car_sounds_sound_board.sc_HYSU6K
    --- Post Merged, Sep 16, 2017 ---
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mobincube.jdm_car_sounds_sound_board.sc_HYSU6K
    --- Post Merged, Sep 16, 2017 ---
    Oh and the reason it says that on Google is because I used to have an instagram page with this email and that was in my bio so that people could submit photos.

7. KGB7 Suspended

KGB7

Ask your parents.

Saw the app on google play store....I’ll pass.

8. AbeFrohman macrumors 6502

AbeFrohman

You can't scratch together a hundred bucks (USD) and because of that relatively minor limitation, you're giving up half the proceeds? Either this app won't make the money back to make it worth spending the hundred dollars or you don't know how to monetize it properly. Either way, a car sounds app doesn't sound like a lucrative investment, but maybe you'll find a developer who already has flooded the App Store with their apps and is willing to take on another one just for the chuckles.

As they say on Shark Tank, "I'm out, but good luck."