Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

enthawizeguy

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 10, 2007
North Hollywood, CA
I got my dads watch but I missed out on mine and really want it. My gf lives near the mall. I am thinking about lining up at 4-5 at the Sherman oaks galleria. I want the stainless steel 44mm white or Milanese if I have to. Anyone else doing this ? I was hoping Best Buy might get some but I doubt it.

Böhme417

macrumors 6502a
Mar 11, 2009
I got my dads watch but I missed out on mine and really want it. My gf lives near the mall. I am thinking about lining up at 4-5 at the Sherman oaks galleria. I want the stainless steel 44mm white or Milanese if I have to. Anyone else doing this ? I was hoping Best Buy might get some but I doubt it.
There are several on Best Buy's website that say available for pickup in store on release day.

Wildgift

macrumors 6502
Sep 21, 2007
I live right near there but I think you mean the Fashion Center. No way I’m going near there. Hoping my Verizon Order is on time

Reactions: enthawizeguy

iExpLiziT

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2018
Houston, Texas
If I didn't order through ATT and got it through Best buy or any of the Apple Stores I would if it's indoors and I did in store Pickup. I live in Houston and the Mosquitos this year is probably the worst I've ever seen.

Reactions: enthawizeguy
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.