Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

grandtheftfob

macrumors newbie
Jun 25, 2007
Well as many people have said...once it leaves Memphis it usually goes directly to its home destination but i guess this depends on the size of your city.

Hmm.. Santa Barbara is pretty big... We'll see. Hopefully it ends up here tomorrow then! come one fedex help me out, and your websites bandwidth haha.

skiffx

macrumors 6502a
Feb 5, 2008
Hmm.. Santa Barbara is pretty big... We'll see. Hopefully it ends up here tomorrow then! come one fedex help me out, and your websites bandwidth haha.

lol srsly, they would save so much money on bandwidth if they do a faster delivery :D

Javaman74

macrumors member
Feb 1, 2008
Way Upstate NY
Well as many people have said...once it leaves Memphis it usually goes directly to its home destination but i guess this depends on the size of your city.

Yep, it definitely depends. Mine just left Memphis too, but I'm hoping to see it Tuesday, not Wednesday as the estimate still says, and don't hold out any hope for tomorrow. Mine will have to pass through another regional sorting center before being sent to the local center, which is an hour away. Almost makes me wish I could drive to Syracuse, NY and pick it up myself. :D

dj420118

macrumors regular
May 17, 2006
Yep, it definitely depends. Mine just left Memphis too, but I'm hoping to see it Tuesday, not Wednesday as the estimate still says, and don't hold out any hope for tomorrow. Mine will have to pass through another regional sorting center before being sent to the local center, which is an hour away. Almost makes me wish I could drive to Syracuse, NY and pick it up myself. :D

Well im in Savannah, GA and whenever I've had a package coming from FedEx Memphis, TN it has always come directly here as we are only 1 state apart. I can only hope that pattern doesn't change.

skiffx

macrumors 6502a
Feb 5, 2008
Mar 2, 2008 5:22 PM Departed FedEx location MEMPHIS, TN
Hmm nice, hopefully it goes straight to NJ so I can drive up there and pick it up, screw the delivery I dont wanna wait till Wednesday.

aiterum

macrumors 6502
Nov 17, 2007
United States
Hmm nice, hopefully it goes straight to NJ so I can drive up there and pick it up, screw the delivery I dont wanna wait till Wednesday.

Mine is currenly sitting in NJ. While you're there tell them to send mine out for delivery already

Harryt223

macrumors member
Feb 18, 2008
My two 2GB sticks of Crucial RAM from Newegg just arrives, but I have have nothing I can stick them in :mad: No lame jokes, please!:eek:

hey it's good to see you finally got a MBP.. I remember your earlier thread :D

BTW, how much did the ram cost you and is it in USD?

I just ordered mines last week.. Feb 29th.. Fedex shows it's been shipped from China and in the states now.. so I guess another week.. of waiting.. :eek:

rsm5068

macrumors regular
Jan 21, 2008

Mine is currenly sitting in NJ. While you're there tell them to send mine out for delivery already

Bastards! Mine is still waiting patiently in Shanghai:(

dj420118

macrumors regular
May 17, 2006
hey it's good to see you finally got a MBP.. I remember your earlier thread :D

BTW, how much did the ram cost you and is it in USD?

I just ordered mines last week.. Feb 29th.. Fedex shows it's been shipped from China and in the states now.. so I guess another week.. of waiting.. :eek:

NewEgg has 4GB of ram for about 84 dollars. They had a deal 2 days ago from Mushkin for 4gb of memory for 69 dollars after rebate.

jinxer5000

macrumors member
Feb 11, 2008
All you stuck in Memphis mine left at 1:17PM! C-ya Suckers! =P

Mar 2, 2008 1:17 PM

Departed FedEx location

MEMPHIS, TN

1:08 PM

Arrived at FedEx location

MEMPHIS, TN

5:16 AM

MEMPHIS, TN

Mar 1, 2008 3:23 PM

Departed FedEx location

ANCHORAGE, AK

skiffx

macrumors 6502a
Feb 5, 2008
Mar 2, 2008 7:22 PM

NEWARK, NJ

W00000tt Im calling Fedex right now!

grandtheftfob

macrumors newbie
Jun 25, 2007
mine just arrived in Ontario California. Woo may be here tomorrow in Santa Barbara. If it isn't, I'll be soo mad. haha.

pianoplayer1

macrumors 6502
Dec 31, 2005
New York
I'm in the process of burning my 200 gigs (lol seriously, they are spanned on 2 external drives with all my other backups :D) of iTunes TV shows to dvds (its cheaper than getting another HD). Making room more the MBP time machine!

voyagerd

macrumors 65816
Jun 30, 2002
Rancho Cordova, CA
Santa Barbara, here it comes!

MBP3.jpg

MBP4.jpg

Javaman74

macrumors member
Feb 1, 2008
Way Upstate NY
Mine's seems to be taking a route I haven't seen before, since it just showed up in New Hampshire. Good news is that that's much closer than Memphis. :)

skiffx

macrumors 6502a
Feb 5, 2008
Mine's seems to be taking a route I haven't seen before, since it just showed up in New Hampshire. Good news is that that's much closer than Memphis. :)

heh funny, since you are in NY Id think it would show up in Newark like mine.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.