Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dj420118

macrumors regular
May 17, 2006
Mine is finally moving (in transit), but looks like it's still in Shanghai. I finally have an estimated delivery time -- March 5, 10:30 a.m. I'm hoping it's Shanghai time? ;)

sigh, mine is expected to arrive March 5th too but Apple's website says the 4th....i hope Apple is right this time. My 4GB of ram should be arriving wednesday too. Got that great deal at NewEgg on the Mushkin Ram (4GB for $69 after rebate)

mkalamas

macrumors newbie
Jan 28, 2008
Try out www.simpletracking.com they seem to have a little more detailed tracking, at least for me anyway. They also have an RSS feed.

FedexTrack.jpg

Czechmac

macrumors regular
Oct 22, 2007
London, UK
Mine has shipped today - 2 days early!

Delivery estimate is still 12/13th March :mad: But it does say "subject to change" :D

I seem to remember last time my UK shipment went via Ireland, where it sat for a week. Sigh... :(

Hopefully, there's a chance mine might arrive this week...

Please let me know how long it took to get to you, because I am getting 11-12 days delivery time as well and it just doesn't seem right.

dj420118

macrumors regular
May 17, 2006
Apple's shipment email says:

Delivers by:
Mar 04, 2008

But then fedex gives me a date of March 5th before 10:30 AM...what gives apple?

Javaman74

macrumors member
Feb 1, 2008
Way Upstate NY
So far, my tracking details and delivery estimate are exactly the same as Akadmon's. My email from Apple also said March 4, so maybe Akadmon is right, and the tracking sites are basing their estimates on the package, which is still on the other side of the International Date Line. :)

aiterum

macrumors 6502
Nov 17, 2007
United States
Apple's shipment email says:

Delivers by:
Mar 04, 2008

But then fedex gives me a date of March 5th before 10:30 AM...what gives apple?

yeah I got the same timing as well

so far apples estimates have been one day off (was supposed to ship by 29th, didn't ship until today) so I'm guessing the 5th is the more likely date

grandtheftfob

macrumors newbie
Jun 25, 2007
mine is supposed to be here by March 5th 10:30am. Hopefully earlier than 10am, just cause I have Organic Chem at that time. Eek!

Simpletracking is really nice, does anyone know of a way to get it onto iGoogle?

dj420118

macrumors regular
May 17, 2006
mine is supposed to be here by March 5th 10:30am. Hopefully earlier than 10am, just cause I have Organic Chem at that time. Eek!

Simpletracking is really nice, does anyone know of a way to get it onto iGoogle?

I'm sure the MBP in ur orgo chem class will make it much more interesting...i know my MBP will make my pharmacy classes much easier :)

amjustice

macrumors 6502
Jun 25, 2007
Naperville, IL
I am in the same boat as most of you now saying the 5th. I just checked simpletracking and my MBP has not arrived in the good ole USA in Anchorage, AK. I am hoping that it arrives on the 4th too but I wonder if not making the drop off time on Friday caused all our machines to be pushed back a day.

I dont think we have much room to complain since from the start the delivery estimates said anywhere between the 3rd and 6th, however I was hoping for more of the 3rd then what we are getting.

grandtheftfob

macrumors newbie
Jun 25, 2007
I'm sure the MBP in ur orgo chem class will make it much more interesting...i know my MBP will make my pharmacy classes much easier :)

haha I wish I could use my mbp in ochem. but drawing a mechanism on a trackpad would be horrible. I'll just stick to taking notes on paper for that class.

Subscribe to the RSS feed choosing to use Google for the subscription. Google will then give you the choice of using Reader or just adding it to your homepage.

Yeah the feed adder for iGoogle was being dumb saying it couldn't find the site, so I had to add it to Reader, and then add reader to my homepage. it's all good now, don't have to constantly check that website.

ct04

macrumors member
Feb 28, 2008
hi guys

just got off the phone w/ fedex; my package missed the cutoff this morning, so the csr told me that it would ship out MONDAY instead of today. For those of you with 2-3 day, she said probably tuesday, could be wednesday (duh).

so if your package missed the cutoff friday, it shipped today... if it missed saturday, it's shipping monday, so add two days to your estimate. sorry folks!

pianoplayer1

macrumors 6502
Dec 31, 2005
New York
YES!!! Mine finally made it to alaska. The hard part is over, now just a little continental shipping to go.

EDIT: UGH ur mac beat mine - mine says 11:10 AM
EDIT x2: I bet it was the same plane.

Tycoonguy

macrumors regular
Sep 22, 2007
Local Apple Store
Mine Finally ship this morning at 3:45 am. Its still in SHANGHAI, CN. :mad::(:mad:
Apple said delivery by March 6th but tracking says 5th. I would like to have it by the 4th, or yesterday.

honeycrisp

macrumors regular
Nov 28, 2007
I'm typing this on my new MacBook Pro baybee! Picked up the entry model earlier today. Goodbye, MacBook. Really enjoying the big screen...

skiffx

macrumors 6502a
Feb 5, 2008
Mar 2, 2008
1:33 AM Int'l shipment release ANCHORAGE, AK

Mar 1, 2008
11:10 AM Arrived at FedEx location ANCHORAGE, AK
2:28 AM In transit SHANGHAI CN

:D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.