Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Number 41

macrumors 6502a
Jun 15, 2009
If I decide that I want to go 64 GB between now and Friday, would they let me bring my 32 (being delivered via pre-order) to the Apple Store and swap it out (obviously paying the difference), or do I have to jump through hoops like sending it back, etc.

I'm really torn on this one -- I don't use all 32GB of my current 3GS (still around 24GB used), but I'm starting to wonder if the next generation of A5 specific stuff that'll be coming next year will be space hogs.

8GB seems like a ton of wiggle space, but it can get eaten pretty quickly I imagine.

robanga

macrumors 68000
Aug 25, 2007
Oregon
I had second thoughts that i did not order three instead of two, my son will have to soldier it out with the iPhone 4. Although not a bad phone for a 13 year old.

jess222

macrumors 6502
Apr 13, 2010
CA
my only regret was ordering the 16 instead of the 32 so i canceled and re-ordered, just hope i did in time to get it on the 14th, email says i will though...

Young Spade

macrumors 68020
Mar 31, 2011
Tallahassee, Florida
I love the whole, "lets look at random occurrences and infer meaning from that in relation to a cell phone" thing that is going on.

People. Get the phone, or don't.

It's like a group of high school boys sitting around wondering whether they should talk to a cute girl or not because they dropped their pencil in front of her and she smiled.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.