Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Paddle1

macrumors 601
May 1, 2013
Personally I haven't encountered an error, however I'm on the latest beta release.

Bryan Bowler

macrumors 601
Sep 27, 2008
This is terrible! My iPhone is essentially bricked. I’m not trying to purchase or update anything...and I’m getting the pop ups within 2 seconds of closing out the previous pop up. Over and over and over. Hard resets do not help either. I cannot do anything with my iPhone...

zorinlynx

macrumors G3
May 31, 2007
Florida, USA
Real pain. Also earlier I kept getting the REPEATED request to verify Apple ID for a new iPhone that logged into iCloud, on my other devices, and repeated requests to reenter over and over that Apple ID password into the new phone.

Yeah, this is a bad time to set up a new device.

Best chill for a bit and do it later when stuff is back up and stable.
[doublepost=1522182495][/doublepost]
This is terrible! My iPhone is essentially bricked. I’m not trying to purchase or update anything...and I’m getting the pop ups within 2 seconds of closing out the previous pop up. Over and over and over. Hard resets do not help either. I cannot do anything with my iPhone...

Try to make your way into Settings -> iTunes and app store and sign out of the app store. That should stop the madness.

Sign back in when it's reported the services are back up.

Solver

macrumors 65816
Jan 6, 2004
USA
This is wrong! This can’t be allowed! I should drag Tim Cook to my house and make him to testify to my family on what’s going on and how is he going to personally fix it!
/s

Morgenland

macrumors 65816
May 28, 2009
Europe
Personally I haven't encountered an error, however I'm on the latest beta release.

Not possible
https://www.apple.com/support/systemstatus/

Inconsistent and delayed messages not just in iOS and macOS
Screen Shot 2018-03-27 at 22.17.28.png Screen Shot 2018-03-27 at 22.22.36.png

update 1:34 pm PDT: They upgraded to "issue"

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-03-27 at 22.35.00.png
    Screen Shot 2018-03-27 at 22.35.00.png
    125.3 KB · Views: 152
Reactions: bwintx

Sephjo

macrumors newbie
Mar 27, 2018

The App Store for iOS devices appears to be experiencing issues at this time, with many customers unable to access the store to make purchases and install updates to apps. It appears the iTunes Store is also affected.

Affected customers are getting a popup message that reads: "The iTunes Store is unable to process purchases at this time. Please try again later."

appstoreoutage.jpg

The App Store issues have been ongoing for approximately a half hour now, but no outage is listed on Apple's System Status page.

We'll update this post when the issue is resolved. Problems like this are often fixed quickly, so apps shouldn't be unavailable for too long.

Update: Apple's System Status page now displays issues with the App Store, Apple TV, iTunes U, iTunes Store, Volume Purchase Program, and Mac App Store.

Article Link: App Store Experiencing Issues With Customers Unable to Update and Download Content

northstar970

macrumors newbie
Mar 27, 2018
Brisbane

The App Store for iOS devices appears to be experiencing issues at this time, with many customers unable to access the store to make purchases and install updates to apps. It appears the iTunes Store is also affected.

Affected customers are getting a popup message that reads: "The iTunes Store is unable to process purchases at this time. Please try again later."

appstoreoutage.jpg

The App Store issues have been ongoing for approximately a half hour now, but no outage is listed on Apple's System Status page.

We'll update this post when the issue is resolved. Problems like this are often fixed quickly, so apps shouldn't be unavailable for too long.

Update: Apple's System Status page now displays issues with the App Store, Apple TV, iTunes U, iTunes Store, Volume Purchase Program, and Mac App Store.

Article Link: App Store Experiencing Issues With Customers Unable to Update and Download Content
[doublepost=1522183175][/doublepost]super annoying

wolfshades

macrumors 6502
Nov 1, 2007
Toronto, Ontario Canada
Happens whenever I switch apps. For example when , on my iPad, I switch from Facebook to HuffPo, the pop up shows up. Switching back to Facebook brings it up too. Or almost any other app, except mail. Weird.

Thanks Obama.

FatherOfTwo

macrumors regular
Jun 9, 2015
I signed out of my iCloud account on my iPhone and now don't have any music on my phone. Can't put any on my iPhone until this is resolved

Sonux

macrumors newbie
Mar 27, 2018
Same goes with me. Why i m getting this
the itunes store is unable to process purchases at this time.

slwiser

macrumors member
Oct 26, 2012

appstoreoutage.jpg

[doublepost=1522183730][/doublepost]This is my current condition and report from iTunes.

Tihomir

macrumors newbie
Mar 27, 2018
Thanks I was super annoyed and upset by this one. Now I now what is going on. Apple will fix it :)))

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.