- Apr 12, 2001
Apple conducted their Q4 2005 Financial Results Conference call at today. Apple had already announced earnings as well as Mac and iPod shipments this quarter.
MacCentral provides a running update of the conference call.
- 1,236,000 Macs sold
- 6,451,000 iPods sold
- 602,000 of the Macs were Desktops (PowerMac, iMac, eMac, Mac mini, Xserve)
- 634,000 of the Macs were Portables (PowerBooks, iBooks)
- More than a Million iPod nanos were sold within 17 days of its release.
- Mac OS X 10.4 revenue is approximately $35 million per quarter
- Hints at upcoming iPod-related announcements.
- Intel Based Macs still expected by June 2006. Some "very cool" PowerPCs in the pipeline.