Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Popular Apple accessory maker Pad & Quill has announced that it is going out of business, and in the process it is offering shoppers 50 percent off everything on its website. Pad & Quill sells a wide variety of Apple product accessories, so this event covers everything from iPhone cases to iPad folios, laptop bags, and Apple Watch bands.

Pad-and-Quill-Winter-Clearance-Sale-Feature.jpg
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Pad & Quill. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

Pad & Quill has been known for its high-quality leather accessories for over a decade now, following its debut in 2010. The company began with a focus on iPad and iPhone cases and expanded to unique leather goods including large bags, wallets, journals, and other Apple-related accessories like Apple Watch bands.

Regarding the closure, Pad & Quill President Brian Holmes stated: "We at Pad & Quill have had headwinds that are too large to overcome, and we have decided to close the business. We are thankful for our customers over the years. It's been a blast creating unique accessories for Apple products."

In terms of the going out of business sale, shoppers should note that all purchases made during this event are final. This is a huge sale, covering everything on Pad & Quill's website, so we've highlighted a few of the best on offer below. A selection of the items on sale even reach beyond 50 percent off.

Keep up with all of this week's best discounts on Apple products and related accessories in our dedicated Apple Deals roundup.

Article Link: Apple Accessory Maker Pad & Quill Shutting Down, Offering 50% Off Sitewide

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Jhonjhon236

Mac_The_Ripper

Suspended
Sep 12, 2023
🇺🇸
It's not a good time for a company like this to stay in business. I'm not sure there ever was a good time, but now is definitely not a good time.

Last edited:

aParkerMusic

macrumors 6502
Dec 20, 2021
Well, MacRumors apparently broke their site with the directed traffic. Nothing will load. I hope they can cope with the increased traffic and actually sell their stuff lol

Bed company. Some of their designs were a little bulky and odd, but good quality.

anthony13

macrumors 65816
Jul 1, 2012
I got one of their satchels years ago. Really lovely product that I still use to this day. bummed I never took advantage of the '25 year warranty' now cause it has a little wear on it. sad to see them go, but yeah the prices in today's world just dont fly.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.