Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

WhoDatWayne

macrumors 6502a
Jun 13, 2009
Michigan
Finally!
510d63f472d6432a43d0cf6b008e435c.jpg
Glad you finally got it! Enjoy!

dsmill

macrumors 6502
Sep 11, 2013
From what UPS told me this morning when I questioned the delivery window, they plan their routes based off how the packages are loaded inside the truck. Makes a bit more sense as to why they plow past your house to someone else's all the way across town if that person's package is on top but yours is at the bottom, but doesn't make it suck any less. You'd think they'd load them so they could go from house to house like the mailman does, but I guess that might be far too logical ?

That's some serious BS with some of them going back to the hub without even delivering your phones though, I'd be driving up there and raising hell.
It is total BS. I had a 9-1 window for it to come to my office. The driver showed up with other packages and not my phone. I left around 3 and others left around 4. Still not even attempted a delivery. Still showing a delivery by 9pm. Waiting for a call back from UPS. They deliver in the morning and pick-up in the afternoon.

Yandawg

macrumors regular
Apr 2, 2019
I am loving my graphite pro max/pitaka air combination. I had purchased the blue 12 pro a few weeks ago. Much happier with my current mix. Of course opinions will vary. I wouldn't put a lot of money on the iPhone surviving if it took a good fall on concrete but thus far I have been cautious.
on a side note, my trip to the UPS CC was kind of humorous. I went in and it was a straight up warehouse. I expected some type of storefront or something. I am not bougie or anything like that after being in the military for a quarter of a century, it was just amusing. To top it all off, a feller had put up his certificate of recognition for his 20 yearsof service to UPS. It was framed and everything. Of course someone had changed the ”20 years of dedicated service” to “20 years of half-assed service”.

UPS knocked it out of the park again this year with all of our millions of iPhone deliveries.

man02195

macrumors 6502
Feb 8, 2010
Not sure what's going on with my shipment. I guess it's still out for delivery, but it's strange that it went from "Out for Delivery" to "Destination Scan" then finally to "Loaded on Delivery Vehicle." No updates since, and usually UPS is here by 1:00pm. Fingers crossed...

OWUu8su.png
you never got the Out for Delivery Today scan !

aajeevlin

macrumors 65816
Mar 25, 2010
In the same boat as you. The truck has stayed within .25 miles from my place, but just hasn't come over yet. I swear, I'll wear a mask, man! Just come over.
I'm used to this with my UPS person but I still don't get it. The truck basically circle around me (with me as the center) for the entire day, he ever goes more than 3 blocks out, in fact he is currently at the neighborhood across from mine.

28Gauge

macrumors 6502a
Sep 4, 2011
DFW
No. It was left at my door. (Well a neighbor's door actually by mistake but assuming they did deliver it to the correct address they still didn't ask for a name or ID.)
Very strange. iPhones are a signature required item. That is the reason why UPS didn't leave mine when nobody answered the door today. If your iPhone had turned up missing after he delivered/released it with no signature, your UPS guy would have some explain to do.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.