Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

EchoSierra

macrumors member
Mar 29, 2015
Boston, MA
Very strange. iPhones are a signature required item. That is the reason why UPS didn't leave mine when nobody answered the door today. If your iPhone had turned up missing after he delivered/released it with no signature, your UPS guy would have some explain to do.
Screen Shot 2020-11-13 at 6.20.22 PM.png

cradavis

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2012
MN
No go for me in MPLS. Pretty disappointed because it was in the state yesterday morning. It still says by 9pm but in 6 years I’ve never had a delivery at my house after 4pm that wasn’t Amazon.

Feeb

macrumors newbie
Nov 7, 2020
Asheville, NC
SHE'S HERE! I wanted so badly to get some photos of it out in the natural sunlight, but the moon's out now. (As well as Jupiter and Saturn!)

Thank you everyone for letting me join you for my adventure to getting my very first iPhone and being so nice and welcoming. This has been crazy in the best way and I'll probably join you for a new launch sooner rather than later!

CarolG

macrumors 6502a
Sep 14, 2013
Northern California

IT'S HERE!!! THE BEST OF THE BEST!!!

It is 10:40 A.M in Las Vegas, Nevada. Decided to go take a quick trip to the desert. It’s a beautiful day to celebrate.

The wait is finally over. The journey has come to an end. It’s here with me to spend another year. Traveling all the way from China. It is very beautiful, stunning and exclusive. Everything about this iPhone is so PREMIUM. I’m a proud owner of this iPhone like every single one of ya’ll. This is truly an accomplishment to own, everyone on this thread should feel very proud & special owning the iPhone, knowing you can find its origin from China to your home destination within just a week - tracking every single moment!!! Ya'll been through the struggle... the stress... the anxiety. 🤯

Congratulations to everyone once again. See you wonderful people next year. It’s been real. This is not goodbye! This was just a beginning 🏁🏁🏁🏎

View attachment 1664756
Not yet for me! I got scans before you did but you got your phone before I did... that’s what matters! Still waiting...

heyyitssusan

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Feb 9, 2014

IT'S HERE!!! THE BEST OF THE BEST!!!

It is 10:40 A.M in Las Vegas, Nevada. Decided to go take a quick trip to the desert. It’s a beautiful day to celebrate.

The wait is finally over. The journey has come to an end. It’s here with me to spend another year. Traveling all the way from China. It is very beautiful, stunning and exclusive. Everything about this iPhone is so PREMIUM. I’m a proud owner of this iPhone like every single one of ya’ll. This is truly an accomplishment to own, everyone on this thread should feel very proud & special owning the iPhone, knowing you can find its origin from China to your home destination within just a week - tracking every single moment!!! Ya'll been through the struggle... the stress... the anxiety. 🤯

Congratulations to everyone once again. See you wonderful people next year. It’s been real. This is not goodbye! This was just a beginning 🏁🏁🏁🏎

View attachment 1664756

Gorgeous! Would love to take a trip to NV one day.

anjo10

macrumors 6502a
Nov 8, 2020
Chicago, IL
UPDATE: Pictures were replaced with floor
lamp on ☺️

Guys, i’m loving my 12PM so much!! Here are few shots I took so far with minimal touch edits.

Earlier today:
A9FA1F67-DCB3-4728-A341-2E84EA6EB8A6.jpeg

Night mode off:
49800B6D-B50C-46DA-9FA4-E18519C84B13.jpeg

Night mode on:
9437AE91-6EC1-4867-A861-87322ADDF251.jpeg

the wide angle camera and night mode are the reasons why I upgraded to 12PM from XS Max!! Hope you all enjoying your phones like I am!! Xoxo
ps. i love photography, if you care to see my work: check out my IG here ?☺️

ahhh. yup our Christmas tree has been up since last month. thanksgiving is cancel anyway.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.