Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Alohabai

macrumors member
Oct 19, 2020
5F2276F3-C4A1-4FCE-BCED-1946CDA5935B.jpeg

Photo taken with an iPhone 12 Pro that this bad boy is replacing

Drew888

macrumors 6502a
Apr 14, 2013
Los Angeles, CA
Do you have UPS My Choice? (I have free version)... it offers a "Follow my delivery" which shows you where the driver is. But trust me, you're better off without it. I've been tracking this guy literally all day and I'm exhausted. Still not here yet. :/
I have the free version, only see tracking info and says out for delivery

I finally have my phone. YAY! I really do not notice a difference in weight, but I’m loving that I the phone has square edges again. For me, it is much easier to hold. The silver edges do smudge easily, but also easy to wipe clean. This is my first silver phone and I do know that I’ll get bored with it anytime soon.

This experience with all of you has been awesome, and I’m looking forward to this journey again next year. I hope that everyone is enjoying their new phones!
Still amazed!!! Congratulations. Take lots of great pictures.

Remington Steel

macrumors 6502
Dec 26, 2016
Why didn’t you held it at CC? What happened? Were you not home?
I had to leave at 3 for an appointment. I guess I just kinda “assumed” they would leave them since we live in a somewhat “secured” neighborhood and have a gated entryway. They always leave packages...even some things that cost in the thousands of $$. Oh well, they will be back tomorrow.
Ah sorry about that! I know what that’s like. Usually If I’m afraid of that happening when I’m gone I leave a paper allowing them to leave it with my signature on it.
I didn’t think about that.

Laryl

macrumors 6502a
Sep 26, 2014
AZ
I’m trying to not be worried, but it’s not a warm fuzzy feeling to watch the truck a couple blocks away, have it on “almost there” status for almost a couple hours, and now see the truck sitting back at the ups yard for the last half hour. I’m hoping he’s either changing trucks, reloading or off work and a new driver will take over? The status still says out for delivery by 9pm so still time. I just wish he was still in residential areas and not back at work. Arggggh

Reactions: Frehley and tekchic

Renho

macrumors 68030
Sep 15, 2014
SR, CA
Do you have UPS My Choice? (I have free version)... it offers a "Follow my delivery" which shows you where the driver is. But trust me, you're better off without it. I've been tracking this guy literally all day and I'm exhausted. Still not here yet. :/
So the point of it isn’t to watch him all day while waiting for your turn. Its to track his a$$ down and go get ur stuff! ?

• Haha
Reactions: aesc80

sdwaltz

macrumors 65816
Apr 29, 2015
Indiana
Made it! Thank god for Ring doorbells...UPS guy took off without even coming to the door and I had to chase him down. Told me "it looked like no one was home".

I own 3 vehicles and one was parked outside in the driveway while the others were in the garage.

Be careful! These guys don't want to get out of their truck at the end of the day, apparently.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.