Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Aaleck

macrumors 6502a
Oct 11, 2007
Michigan, USA
To my untrained eye it looks like there was 2 flights that left Incheon and are enroute to alaska but there isn't anymore after that in the immediate future. My money is on they won't get a departure scan and they'll just pop up in the states in about 4-5 hours

Reactions: dreamwife

jtrue28

macrumors 65816
Apr 10, 2015
Lexington, KY
Another question...if for whatever reason the phones don't make it to our local location in time for "delivery", but we requested a hold, can we still pick it up after it arrives?

They're not holding back scans. These things aren't sitting in SDF, while they are secretly making scans look like they're still in ICN. That's stupid.

Reactions: dreamwife

gabo864

macrumors 6502a
Sep 13, 2012
Yay

Attachments

• F74E6543-2E8D-415B-8EAC-BD361273988A.jpeg
    F74E6543-2E8D-415B-8EAC-BD361273988A.jpeg
    199.7 KB · Views: 118
Reactions: marchrose2011

StivensM

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2018
Yeooo, incheon 8:10 9/18 gang here!!!
I call ups and they told me that it was a problem with some missing papers

nalbagli

macrumors 6502
Sep 11, 2014
Just talked to Apple as my status was: Shipement on hold, the told me there's nothing to worry, as the do that to avoid people receiving the phone before Friday. My phone is still in Korea

Nanotyrns

macrumors 65816
Sep 16, 2012
Denver
Nothing for me. But these have to be delayed scans I dont think any flights left? Anyone see any that may have left for that scan?
Same here. Just saw it and now order page shows "Arrives blah blah blah stop panicking you baby"

REALLY angry about my Apple Care + T&L snafu though... still don't have that sorted.

Eco2Eco

macrumors newbie
Sep 23, 2014
Salt Lake City, UT
For people who got UPS change of delivery, how did you guys do it? I tried doing it online and it wouldn’t let me. I called customer service and said they can’t do either cause it’s still on a pallet and cannot separate it.

That seems odd that customer service couldn't do it. As soon as the tracking number showed up on my UPS My Choice page (a couple days ago when it was still in ZhengZhou), I was able to to redirect delivery - Hold at UPS CC.

ColoArtist

macrumors 6502
Jul 3, 2012
Denver, CO
Mine has the same departure time from Shenzhen, but currently that's the last listed location. Hasn't been updated for Hong Kong or Anchorage. Looks like it has a long way to go still in order to arrive tomorrow. Hopefully the phone is actually moving along and the status just hasn't been updated. UPS tracking status shows "tentative" though. On time delivery looks kinda iffy at this point. Dang.

Boom! The phone was on the move...it was the status that was stuck. UPS status tracking shows it going directly from Shenzhen to Louisville for an import scan. I kinda doubt that actually happened. Anyway, Friday delivery is now back on.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.